Photographic Super Course: The Art of Seeing Page 5
| Fun with Power Pylons |
To most outdoor photographers, powerlines and their supports are major eyesores. But they can also be fun photo subjects. Here are some examples.
Driving back to Los Angeles from a photo shoot in the desert, I saw these hillside structures and thought they looked like cartoon "monsters" (or "robo-cats," as one friend put it on seeing this photo). I parked, made the shot with a telephoto lens, and added a "dangerous" red tone in Photoshop.
- Nikon Unveils AF-S Nikkor 105mm F/1.4E ED to Celebrate 100 Million Lens Milestone
- Long Glass: Our Favorite Telephoto and Zoom Lenses for Getting Close to the Action
- Getty Photographers Covering the Upcoming Rio Olympics Won’t Be Hurting for High-End Gear
- Need Help with Adobe Lightroom? This Helpful Six-Minute Video Tutorial Covers All the Basics
- Watch This Slow Mo Video Shot at 1000 Frames per Second and Try Not to Laugh: We Dare You!