Striking Autumn Images Page 2
Although many colorful photo opportunities
await you, consider doing a little black-and-white photography. There are a
number of great black-and-white emulsions on the market if you're shooting
film, or you can make a simple adjustment on a digital camera to create black-and-white
images. Ansel Adams shot many fall masterpieces in black-and-white.
If you're out taking pictures and the weather turns foul, protect your camera inside your jacket, camera bag or another dry place until you're ready to use it. A plastic bag will usually keep your camera dry, but if it gets wet, dry it off immediately. You might also consider getting a splashproof compact camera if your picture-taking involves a lot of shooting around water.
Readers are encouraged to submit
photos to our monthly Point & Shoot HomeWork Assignment feature. Please
see the table of contents for the location of the entry coupon, which lists
topics and more details.
- Nikon Unveils AF-S Nikkor 105mm F/1.4E ED to Celebrate 100 Million Lens Milestone
- Long Glass: Our Favorite Telephoto and Zoom Lenses for Getting Close to the Action
- Getty Photographers Covering the Upcoming Rio Olympics Won’t Be Hurting for High-End Gear
- Need Help with Adobe Lightroom? This Helpful Six-Minute Video Tutorial Covers All the Basics
- Watch This Slow Mo Video Shot at 1000 Frames per Second and Try Not to Laugh: We Dare You!