Striking Autumn Images Page 2
Although many colorful photo opportunities
await you, consider doing a little black-and-white photography. There are a
number of great black-and-white emulsions on the market if you're shooting
film, or you can make a simple adjustment on a digital camera to create black-and-white
images. Ansel Adams shot many fall masterpieces in black-and-white.
If you're out taking pictures and the weather turns foul, protect your camera inside your jacket, camera bag or another dry place until you're ready to use it. A plastic bag will usually keep your camera dry, but if it gets wet, dry it off immediately. You might also consider getting a splashproof compact camera if your picture-taking involves a lot of shooting around water.
Readers are encouraged to submit
photos to our monthly Point & Shoot HomeWork Assignment feature. Please
see the table of contents for the location of the entry coupon, which lists
topics and more details.
- Australian Photographer Captures the Maelstrom of Gigantic Waves, and All You Can Say is WOW!
- Jordan Matter Captures Dancers Like You’ve Never Seen Them Before: Naked on the Street After Dark
- Holiday Buyers: 7 Photo Gifts That Cost Less Than $100 And Are Guaranteed to Please
- These Are the First Known Photos of Snowflakes Ever Made: Shot by a Vermont Farmer in 1885
- Sony RX10 III Superzoom Camera Review