Striking Autumn Images Page 2
Although many colorful photo opportunities
await you, consider doing a little black-and-white photography. There are a
number of great black-and-white emulsions on the market if you're shooting
film, or you can make a simple adjustment on a digital camera to create black-and-white
images. Ansel Adams shot many fall masterpieces in black-and-white.
If you're out taking pictures and the weather turns foul, protect your camera inside your jacket, camera bag or another dry place until you're ready to use it. A plastic bag will usually keep your camera dry, but if it gets wet, dry it off immediately. You might also consider getting a splashproof compact camera if your picture-taking involves a lot of shooting around water.
Readers are encouraged to submit
photos to our monthly Point & Shoot HomeWork Assignment feature. Please
see the table of contents for the location of the entry coupon, which lists
topics and more details.
- Take a Minute to Watch These 5 Fun Camera Hacks Using Stuff You Already Have at Home (VIDEO)
- Underexposed Portraits? They’re Easy to Fix with This 5-Minute Lightroom Tutorial (VIDEO)
- Watch Canon Cameras Evolve in This Short Video History Celebrating 30 Years of the EOS System
- Here’s How to Photograph the First Coast-to-Coast Total Eclipse of the Sun Since 1918
- Our 10 Favorite Film Cameras of All Time