Photographic Super Course: The Art of Seeing Page 8
| A Few Ideas |
Here are a few more ideas to help you see new things to photograph, in a new way. The idea is to combine your knowledge of things photographic with an open eye (and mind) as you explore the world with your camera.
- Look at These Eye-Popping Macro Photographs of Damselflies and You Will Be Amazed
- Ryan Deboodt’s Giant Cave Photography is Absolutely Astonishing
- B&W Fine Art: How David Fokos Uses the Passage of Time to Create Stunning, Emotional Images
- Paul Wilson’s Spectacular Starscapes Have to Be Seen to Be Believed
- Learn How to Paint With Light & Create Dramatic “Light Drawings” with Your Camera (VIDEO)