Photographic Super Course: The Art of Seeing Page 8
| A Few Ideas |
Here are a few more ideas to help you see new things to photograph, in a new way. The idea is to combine your knowledge of things photographic with an open eye (and mind) as you explore the world with your camera.
- Shutterbug’s 10 Favorite Cameras and Lenses of 2016
- These Are the Striking Images of Iconic American Avant-Garde Photographer & Artist Man Ray
- Which Lens Should I Buy (Part 1): Advice for Beginners Who Just Moved up from a Point-&-Shoot
- Phillip Haumesser’s Natural-Light Photographs of His Kids Aren’t Your Typical Family Snapshots
- Illuminating Landscapes: Jess Findlay Has a Light Touch with Nature Photography