Photographic Super Course: The Art of Seeing Page 8
| A Few Ideas |
Here are a few more ideas to help you see new things to photograph, in a new way. The idea is to combine your knowledge of things photographic with an open eye (and mind) as you explore the world with your camera.
- Capture the Beauty of Long Exposures with Your Camera’s Live View Mode and an ND Filter (VIDEO)
- Nature Photographer Simon Baxter Says Composition, Patience & Perseverance Win the Day (VIDEO)
- How to Make Your Images Pop with Bokeh: Why Blurred Backgrounds Can Make or Break a Photo
- Sigma sd Quattro H Mirrorless Camera Review
- Take a Minute to Watch These 5 Fun Camera Hacks Using Stuff You Already Have at Home (VIDEO)