Photographic Super Course: The Art of Seeing Page 6
| The Sky Is an Opportunity, Not a Limit |
The sky presents many terrific photo opportunities throughout the year. All you need are some picturesque clouds, and a camera position with a clear view of them.
Clearing storms present awesome scenes, but even fair-weather clouds can be quite appealing. As with any outdoor photography, lighting is best first thing in the morning or in late afternoon, but keep watching the sky for photo opps.
- These Are the Jaw-Dropping Winners of the 2016 Monochrome Awards Photography Contest
- Don’t Screw Up: Here’s the Correct Way to Use a Reflector for Better Outdoor Portraits (VIDEO)
- This Happened When Kristina Makeeva Took a Stroll on the Deepest, Cleanest Lake On Earth
- Fujifilm Announces Pricing, Availability & Lenses for GFX 50S Medium Format Mirrorless Camera
- Nature Photographer James Zwadlo Creates a Different Reality with His Unique Infrared Images