Photographic Super Course: The Art of Seeing Page 6
| The Sky Is an Opportunity, Not a Limit |
The sky presents many terrific photo opportunities throughout the year. All you need are some picturesque clouds, and a camera position with a clear view of them.
Clearing storms present awesome scenes, but even fair-weather clouds can be quite appealing. As with any outdoor photography, lighting is best first thing in the morning or in late afternoon, but keep watching the sky for photo opps.
- Create Dynamic “Rain” Portraits on the Cheap with a Manual-Focus Lens and a Garden Hose (VIDEO)
- Top Products of the Year: We Team Up with TIPA to Pick the Best Photo Gear of 2016
- Look What AP Photographers Used to Create All Those Great Images at the Rio Olympics (VIDEO)
- Astronaut Captures Unbelievable Night Shot of an Ancient Crater on Earth Lit by the Aurora Borealis
- Clever Photographer Creates a DIY Timelapse Rig, and with the Right Tools You Can Too! (VIDEO)