Photographic Super Course: The Art of Seeing Page 6
| The Sky Is an Opportunity, Not a Limit |
The sky presents many terrific photo opportunities throughout the year. All you need are some picturesque clouds, and a camera position with a clear view of them.
Clearing storms present awesome scenes, but even fair-weather clouds can be quite appealing. As with any outdoor photography, lighting is best first thing in the morning or in late afternoon, but keep watching the sky for photo opps.
- Wild World: Charles Glatzer on How to Stay 10 Steps Ahead as a Wildlife Photographer
- ExploreCams Website Reveals the Most Popular Cameras & Settings Used by Photographers
- The Wolffepack Capture Is a Unique "Orbital" Photo Pack that Swings to the Front. Here's a Preview
- How About These Stunning Images Captured with the New High-Speed AF-S Nikkor F/1.4E ED Lens?
- Cancer Therapist Mimics Celebrity Pics to Raise Money for Patients with These Hilarious Photos