A Photographic LightRoom
My wife, Faye, and I started
our "mom and pop" photographic studio in the early 1980s.
We did it all. We shot weddings, kids, models, dogs, and the occasional
commercial job. One friend called it the "brides, brats, and bimbos"
business! Our basic bread-and-butter work, however, was weddings. We
shot over 60 weddings in one year when we were at the height of our
wedding shooting activities.
- Look at this Stunning 4K Video of Whales & the Northern Lights in Norway by Philip Bloom
- This 4-Minute Time-Lapse Video Reveals 4.5 Hours of Editing That Resulted in One Spectacular Image
- Technically Speaking: Understanding Depth of Field
- What Were the Most Popular Photo Products of 2016? LensRentals Reveals Its Hottest Gear List
- Behold the Incredible Black-and-White Street Photography by Legendary Richard Sandler