A Photographic LightRoom
My wife, Faye, and I started
our "mom and pop" photographic studio in the early 1980s.
We did it all. We shot weddings, kids, models, dogs, and the occasional
commercial job. One friend called it the "brides, brats, and bimbos"
business! Our basic bread-and-butter work, however, was weddings. We
shot over 60 weddings in one year when we were at the height of our
wedding shooting activities.
- 13 Questions to Test Your Knowledge of Camera Lenses
- Photographer Travels the World to Capture These Astonishing Macro Cityscapes in Drops of Water
- Hands-On Impressions of the New Fujifilm GFX Medium Format Mirrorless Camera
- Feast Your Eyes on These Stunning Images of Earth Just Captured by the International Space Station
- Bright Ideas: How Alexis Cuarezma Creates Dramatic Images Through Clever Lighting Setups