Photographing People Of Color
Shooting digitally has made
it easier for me to photograph black people. I can see what I'm
doing as I'm creating each image and make adjustments accordingly.
Detail is what I'm looking for...detail everywhere. It's
not that difficult to achieve.
Lighting Diagram For
husband got in front of my camera. His statement that he had never really
seen his face in a picture was right up my alley. I knew exactly how to
handle the situation. I put my two main lights both in profile position,
and blocked the lights from my lens with reflectors (that also bounced
some of the light back onto his face). A quick look at the image on the
back of my camera told me that I needed to give him one more f/stop to
pick up detail in his face. It worked perfectly.
- Capture the Beauty of Long Exposures with Your Camera’s Live View Mode and an ND Filter (VIDEO)
- Nature Photographer Simon Baxter Says Composition, Patience & Perseverance Win the Day (VIDEO)
- How to Make Your Images Pop with Bokeh: Why Blurred Backgrounds Can Make or Break a Photo
- Sigma sd Quattro H Mirrorless Camera Review
- If You’re a Nikon Shooter These Stylin’ High-Top Canvas Sneakers Are the Shoes for You!