Photographing People Of Color
Shooting digitally has made
it easier for me to photograph black people. I can see what I'm
doing as I'm creating each image and make adjustments accordingly.
Detail is what I'm looking for...detail everywhere. It's
not that difficult to achieve.
Lighting Diagram For
husband got in front of my camera. His statement that he had never really
seen his face in a picture was right up my alley. I knew exactly how to
handle the situation. I put my two main lights both in profile position,
and blocked the lights from my lens with reflectors (that also bounced
some of the light back onto his face). A quick look at the image on the
back of my camera told me that I needed to give him one more f/stop to
pick up detail in his face. It worked perfectly.
- Getty Photographers Covering the Upcoming Rio Olympics Won’t Be Hurting for High-End Gear
- Watch This Slow Mo Video Shot at 1000 Frames per Second and Try Not to Laugh: We Dare You!
- Need Help with Adobe Lightroom? This Helpful Six-Minute Video Tutorial Covers All the Basics
- Geared Up: Long Glass: My Favorite Telephoto And Zoom Lenses For Getting Close To The Action
- Bay Photo Lab’s Xpozer Photo Wall Display Review