Photographing People Of Color
Shooting digitally has made
it easier for me to photograph black people. I can see what I'm
doing as I'm creating each image and make adjustments accordingly.
Detail is what I'm looking for...detail everywhere. It's
not that difficult to achieve.
Lighting Diagram For
husband got in front of my camera. His statement that he had never really
seen his face in a picture was right up my alley. I knew exactly how to
handle the situation. I put my two main lights both in profile position,
and blocked the lights from my lens with reflectors (that also bounced
some of the light back onto his face). A quick look at the image on the
back of my camera told me that I needed to give him one more f/stop to
pick up detail in his face. It worked perfectly.
- Nikon Clarifies Their Path Forward: Will Concentrate on Mid-to-High-End DSLRs, Mirrorless Cameras & Lenses
- Watch How Photoshop Can Transform a Dull Photo into a Vibrant Image That “Pops” (VIDEO)
- Learn 7 Lightroom Tricks in 60 Seconds on Using Sliders to Speed up Your Workflow (VIDEO)
- You Should Try This Simple Lighting Setup for Shooting Beautiful Portraits at Home or on Location (VIDEO)
- Final Shot: Here's Our Favorite Reader Photo of the Month