On The Road; Monte’s Journey To China—Part II Page 2
And Some "Formals," Too
My host in Shanghai was a sports anchorman at one of the TV stations there. I spoke to him before I left home about possibly creating portraits of some of their TV personalities. So, as part of my baggage I packed my Westcott Spiderlites, a Westcott black and white background, my Monte Illuminator (reflector), and a posing stool. I spent my last full day in Shanghai photographing about 50 people! Can you imagine photographing all those different personalities, each with their own idea of how they wanted to look in a portrait? Then, add on the difficulty of language barriers and time slots when each of them would be available.
Somehow I pulled it off and was able to photograph each and every one of them
individually. You don't want to hear the stories about the problems I
had. Suffice it to say that I was ultimately successful. Every one of them was
more than satisfied with the results.
Monte will be touring the country with Eddie Tapp. They will be teaching photography from concept to completion. Monte will do his bit on posing, lighting, and the business of photography. Eddie will be teaching controlling digital workflow, processing your photographs in Photoshop, and advanced imaging energy.
|Fort Lauderdale - October 5th||S. Los Angeles - October 23rd|
|Atlanta - October 8th||Boston - October 29th|
|Houston - October 9th||Washington DC - October 30th|
|Dallas - October 10th||New York - November 2nd|
|N. Chicago - October 14th||New York - November 6th|
|S. Chicago - October 15th||Philadelphia - November 7th|
|Detroit - October 16th||Seattle - November 12th|
|Cleveland - October 17th||San Francisco - November 13th|
|N. Los Angeles - October 22nd||Phoenix - November 15th|
Visit www.zuckertapptour.com for registration information.
- Which Lens Is Best for Portraits: A Fast 85mm F/1.4 Prime or a Versatile 70-200mm F/2.8 Zoom? (VIDEO)
- Watch These Massive Siberian Tigers Feast on a Drone After Ripping It out of the Sky (VIDEO)
- Learn How to Win Photo Contests with These Helpful Tips from Successful Shooter Lorenz Holder (VIDEO)
- Nature Photographer Mandy Lea Travels in Style to Capture Gorgeous Images of the Great Outdoors
- Watch This Photoshop Tutorial and Learn How to Give Your Images Vibrant Natural Colors (VIDEO)