Processing Medium Format C 41 Film
Processing with C-41 is relatively
easy to perform. The chemicals involved are not overly sensitive or
difficult to work with. In fact, even the time and temperatures involved
are not real critical. If the time and/or temperature are accidentally
allowed to vary a little, the resulting negatives will most likely still
be within a range that can be correctly printed by adjusting the exposure/filter-pack
on the enlarger. However, if you want negatives that are absolutely
correct and consistent, then it is important to be equally correct and
consistent in your processing methods.
- Getty Photographers Covering the Upcoming Rio Olympics Won’t Be Hurting for High-End Gear
- Watch This Slow Mo Video Shot at 1000 Frames per Second and Try Not to Laugh: We Dare You!
- Need Help with Adobe Lightroom? This Helpful Six-Minute Video Tutorial Covers All the Basics
- Geared Up: Long Glass: My Favorite Telephoto And Zoom Lenses For Getting Close To The Action
- Bay Photo Lab’s Xpozer Photo Wall Display Review