Processing Medium Format C 41 Film
Processing with C-41 is relatively
easy to perform. The chemicals involved are not overly sensitive or
difficult to work with. In fact, even the time and temperatures involved
are not real critical. If the time and/or temperature are accidentally
allowed to vary a little, the resulting negatives will most likely still
be within a range that can be correctly printed by adjusting the exposure/filter-pack
on the enlarger. However, if you want negatives that are absolutely
correct and consistent, then it is important to be equally correct and
consistent in your processing methods.
- Seagate Unveils the World’s Highest Capacity Hard Drive with Room for All Your Images, Videos & More
- Bay Photo Lab’s Xpozer Photo Wall Display Review
- Check Out This Simple, Pixel-Perfect Trick for Aligning Multiple Images in Photoshop (VIDEO)
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- Is Olympus Planning a Whopping 300-500mm F/2.8-4 Lens for Micro Four Thirds Cameras?