Making Color Prints In Open Trays
Usually when you are traveling,
you can't take your entire darkroom with you. However, you still
might want to make a few, quick, color prints while you're away
from home. All you need to make great color prints from color negatives
is a simple black and white enlarger, some filters, three trays, and
some of the special color chemicals known as "ambient temperature"
RA-4 chemicals. There's no tight temperature control required.
There's no critical timing required. You can use anybody's
RA-4 color printing paper. And, the chemicals will keep for months--even
after it has been mixed and partly used.
Calumet Photographic Products
Charles Beseler Co.
- Venus Optics Just Introduced the Weirdest Lens You’ve Ever Seen: The Laowa 24mm f/14 Macro
- GoPro Launches Their First Drone and Two New Hero5 Action Cameras with Raw Capture Mode
- Hands-On Impressions of the New Fujifilm GFX Medium Format Mirrorless Camera
- Light Touch: Joe McNally On How to Use Multiple Speedlights to Capture Eye-Popping Portraits
- Leica and Lensbaby Intro New Lenses at Photokina: Leica 50mm f/1.4 Summilux SL & Lensbaby Twist60