Making Color Prints In Open Trays
Usually when you are traveling,
you can't take your entire darkroom with you. However, you still
might want to make a few, quick, color prints while you're away
from home. All you need to make great color prints from color negatives
is a simple black and white enlarger, some filters, three trays, and
some of the special color chemicals known as "ambient temperature"
RA-4 chemicals. There's no tight temperature control required.
There's no critical timing required. You can use anybody's
RA-4 color printing paper. And, the chemicals will keep for months--even
after it has been mixed and partly used.
Calumet Photographic Products
Charles Beseler Co.
- Capture the Beauty of Long Exposures with Your Camera’s Live View Mode and an ND Filter (VIDEO)
- Nature Photographer Simon Baxter Says Composition, Patience & Perseverance Win the Day (VIDEO)
- How to Make Your Images Pop with Bokeh: Why Blurred Backgrounds Can Make or Break a Photo
- Summer Project: How to Put Classic Nikon Lenses Back to Work
- Top Guns: 4 of the Most Popular Photographers on Social Media Share the Secrets to Their Success