Making Color Prints In Open Trays
Usually when you are traveling,
you can't take your entire darkroom with you. However, you still
might want to make a few, quick, color prints while you're away
from home. All you need to make great color prints from color negatives
is a simple black and white enlarger, some filters, three trays, and
some of the special color chemicals known as "ambient temperature"
RA-4 chemicals. There's no tight temperature control required.
There's no critical timing required. You can use anybody's
RA-4 color printing paper. And, the chemicals will keep for months--even
after it has been mixed and partly used.
Calumet Photographic Products
Charles Beseler Co.
- Getty Photographers Covering the Upcoming Rio Olympics Won’t Be Hurting for High-End Gear
- Watch This Slow Mo Video Shot at 1000 Frames per Second and Try Not to Laugh: We Dare You!
- Need Help with Adobe Lightroom? This Helpful Six-Minute Video Tutorial Covers All the Basics
- Bay Photo Lab’s Xpozer Photo Wall Display Review
- Seagate Unveils the World’s Highest Capacity Hard Drive with Room for All Your Images, Videos & More