Making Color Prints In Open Trays
Usually when you are traveling,
you can't take your entire darkroom with you. However, you still
might want to make a few, quick, color prints while you're away
from home. All you need to make great color prints from color negatives
is a simple black and white enlarger, some filters, three trays, and
some of the special color chemicals known as "ambient temperature"
RA-4 chemicals. There's no tight temperature control required.
There's no critical timing required. You can use anybody's
RA-4 color printing paper. And, the chemicals will keep for months--even
after it has been mixed and partly used.
Calumet Photographic Products
Charles Beseler Co.
- Nature Photographer Thomas Heaton Reveals His Secrets for Shooting Spectacular Seascapes (VIDEO)
- Yay! 15 Fun Questions to Test Your Right to be Called a Photography Fanatic
- Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Aperture But Were Afraid to Ask (VIDEO)
- This Landscape Tutorial Takes You to Death Valley with Nature Photographer Ben Horne (VIDEO)
- Learn How to Brighten Eyes in Photoshop in Less than One Minute (VIDEO)