Making Color Prints In Open Trays
Usually when you are traveling,
you can't take your entire darkroom with you. However, you still
might want to make a few, quick, color prints while you're away
from home. All you need to make great color prints from color negatives
is a simple black and white enlarger, some filters, three trays, and
some of the special color chemicals known as "ambient temperature"
RA-4 chemicals. There's no tight temperature control required.
There's no critical timing required. You can use anybody's
RA-4 color printing paper. And, the chemicals will keep for months--even
after it has been mixed and partly used.
Calumet Photographic Products
Charles Beseler Co.
- 10 Simple Tips on How to Turn Amateur-Looking Photos Into Pro-Quality Images (VIDEOS)
- Watch Photographer Ilko Allexandroff Get Beautiful Portraits of a Model During a Rain Storm (VIDEO)
- Brandon Stanton’s Humans of New York: The Power of Storytelling In Documentary Photography
- Underwater Photographer Jean-Marie Ghislain Captures Diver Playing with Great White Sharks
- Nikon AF-S Nikkor 105mm f/1.4E ED Lens Review