To Low Pass Or Not To Low Pass: The Optical Low-Pass Filters Debate Has Been Ongoing For More Than A DecadePosted: Aug 28, 2012 Published: Jul 01, 2012 1 comments
Posted: Sep 23, 2011 Published: Aug 01, 2011 9 comments
PHOTO OF THE DAY
- Seagate Unveils the World’s Highest Capacity Hard Drive with Room for All Your Images, Videos & More
- Check Out This Simple, Pixel-Perfect Trick for Aligning Multiple Images in Photoshop (VIDEO)
- Bay Photo Lab’s Xpozer Photo Wall Display Review
- Is Olympus Planning a Whopping 300-500mm F/2.8-4 Lens for Micro Four Thirds Cameras?
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions