Book Excerpt: Christopher Grey’s Vintage Lighting: The Digital Photographer’s Guide To Portrait Lighting Techniques From 1910 To 1970
Filed under Posted: May 20, 2013 0 comments
- Getty Photographers Covering the Upcoming Rio Olympics Won’t Be Hurting for High-End Gear
- Watch This Slow Mo Video Shot at 1000 Frames per Second and Try Not to Laugh: We Dare You!
- Need Help with Adobe Lightroom? This Helpful Six-Minute Video Tutorial Covers All the Basics
- Geared Up: Long Glass: My Favorite Telephoto And Zoom Lenses For Getting Close To The Action
- Seagate Unveils the World’s Highest Capacity Hard Drive with Room for All Your Images, Videos & More