Wintec Chosen by Eye-Fi for World’s First Wi-Fi Memory Card Manufacturing for Digital Cameras
Wintec Industries, Inc. has been chosen by Eye-Fi, Inc. to manufacture the world's first wireless memory card for digital cameras. The wireless memory card launched by Eye-Fi capitalizes on Wi-Fi technology, providing camera users an effortless way to remove virtually all obstacles for instant photo sharing. As Wi-Fi becomes more prevalent in homes, Wi-Fi connectivity is becoming increasingly important as a feature for consumer products. By integrating the Wi-Fi function into a flash memory card in a standard SD form factor, the Eye-Fi Card brings wireless connectivity to the digital camera and also operates as a conventional SD memory card. The Wi-Fi connectivity provides an ultra-convenient way for camera users to send photographs directly to home computers and online photo or social networking sites for instant sharing or printing.
- Getty Photographers Covering the Upcoming Rio Olympics Won’t Be Hurting for High-End Gear
- Long Glass: Our Favorite Telephoto and Zoom Lenses for Getting Close to the Action
- Nikon Unveils AF-S Nikkor 105mm F/1.4E ED to Celebrate 100 Million Lens Milestone
- Need Help with Adobe Lightroom? This Helpful Six-Minute Video Tutorial Covers All the Basics
- Watch This Slow Mo Video Shot at 1000 Frames per Second and Try Not to Laugh: We Dare You!