Wintec Chosen by Eye-Fi for World’s First Wi-Fi Memory Card Manufacturing for Digital Cameras
Wintec Industries, Inc. has been chosen by Eye-Fi, Inc. to manufacture the world's first wireless memory card for digital cameras. The wireless memory card launched by Eye-Fi capitalizes on Wi-Fi technology, providing camera users an effortless way to remove virtually all obstacles for instant photo sharing. As Wi-Fi becomes more prevalent in homes, Wi-Fi connectivity is becoming increasingly important as a feature for consumer products. By integrating the Wi-Fi function into a flash memory card in a standard SD form factor, the Eye-Fi Card brings wireless connectivity to the digital camera and also operates as a conventional SD memory card. The Wi-Fi connectivity provides an ultra-convenient way for camera users to send photographs directly to home computers and online photo or social networking sites for instant sharing or printing.
- Venus Optics Just Introduced the Weirdest Lens You’ve Ever Seen: The Laowa 24mm f/14 Macro
- 13 Questions to Test Your Knowledge of Camera Lenses
- Hands-On Impressions of the New Fujifilm GFX Medium Format Mirrorless Camera
- Photographer Travels the World to Capture These Astonishing Macro Cityscapes in Drops of Water
- Bright Ideas: How Alexis Cuarezma Creates Dramatic Images Through Clever Lighting Setups