Wintec Chosen by Eye-Fi for World’s First Wi-Fi Memory Card Manufacturing for Digital Cameras
Wintec Industries, Inc. has been chosen by Eye-Fi, Inc. to manufacture the world's first wireless memory card for digital cameras. The wireless memory card launched by Eye-Fi capitalizes on Wi-Fi technology, providing camera users an effortless way to remove virtually all obstacles for instant photo sharing. As Wi-Fi becomes more prevalent in homes, Wi-Fi connectivity is becoming increasingly important as a feature for consumer products. By integrating the Wi-Fi function into a flash memory card in a standard SD form factor, the Eye-Fi Card brings wireless connectivity to the digital camera and also operates as a conventional SD memory card. The Wi-Fi connectivity provides an ultra-convenient way for camera users to send photographs directly to home computers and online photo or social networking sites for instant sharing or printing.
- Learn How to Make Great Portraits On the Cheap with Three Simple Setups from Nathan Elson (VIDEO)
- Freebie Alert: Get the “National Geographic Guide to Photography” with This Free PDF Download
- Bentley Is at It Again with This 57,700-Megapixel Interactive Image of Their Luxury Car in Dubai
- These Stunning Images Are the 10 Category Winners in the 2017 Sony World Photography Awards Competition
- Our 10 Favorite Film Cameras of All Time