Wintec Chosen by Eye-Fi for World’s First Wi-Fi Memory Card Manufacturing for Digital Cameras
Wintec Industries, Inc. has been chosen by Eye-Fi, Inc. to manufacture the world's first wireless memory card for digital cameras. The wireless memory card launched by Eye-Fi capitalizes on Wi-Fi technology, providing camera users an effortless way to remove virtually all obstacles for instant photo sharing. As Wi-Fi becomes more prevalent in homes, Wi-Fi connectivity is becoming increasingly important as a feature for consumer products. By integrating the Wi-Fi function into a flash memory card in a standard SD form factor, the Eye-Fi Card brings wireless connectivity to the digital camera and also operates as a conventional SD memory card. The Wi-Fi connectivity provides an ultra-convenient way for camera users to send photographs directly to home computers and online photo or social networking sites for instant sharing or printing.
- Create Dynamic “Rain” Portraits on the Cheap with a Manual-Focus Lens and a Garden Hose (VIDEO)
- Canon Unveils 30.4MP 5D Mark IV DSLR & Two Lenses; We Take It For a Test Drive (VIDEO)
- 5 Quick Tips for Great Mobile Travel Photography
- Top Products of the Year: We Team Up with TIPA to Pick the Best Photo Gear of 2016
- 7 Photographic Mistakes I Still Make