Wildlife Photographer Offers Tips to Capture Perfect Vacation Photos on ‘Look Who’s Using Kingston’
"I believe that by photographing wildlife and their surroundings, I'm helping to promote awareness of the environment to consumers through posters, fine-art prints, calendars and my Web site www.wildthingsphotography.com," said Hyde. "The environment I photograph takes me far from civilization, and using Kingston CompactFlash® Ultimate 4GB memory cards gives me the confidence to know that I will return home with the photographs I created in the wild."
For the past 25 years, Hyde has captured the beauty of Alaska with a primary focus on large predators, marine mammals, recreational sports, glacial formations, and forested and marine environments. His goal is to capture decisive moments combined with a sense of place, portraying the essence of his -- and his subject's -- experiences.
"John's images are simply stunning and give viewers a real sense of what life is like in remote parts of Alaska," said Jaja Lin, Flash marketing manager, Kingston. "Whether they're used by a professional photographer or someone taking family or vacation photos, Kingston products can be counted on to safely capture and preserve those special moments."
The 'Look Who's Using Kingston' microsite shares unique and innovative ways people use Kingston Flash memory to capture images, manage important data or develop new methods to improve their digital workflow. Visitors can go to http://www.kingston.com/look for more details.
- Getty Photographers Covering the Upcoming Rio Olympics Won’t Be Hurting for High-End Gear
- Watch This Slow Mo Video Shot at 1000 Frames per Second and Try Not to Laugh: We Dare You!
- Is Olympus Planning a Whopping 300-500mm F/2.8-4 Lens for Micro Four Thirds Cameras?
- Bay Photo Lab’s Xpozer Photo Wall Display Review
- Need Help with Adobe Lightroom? This Helpful Six-Minute Video Tutorial Covers All the Basics