Turn a “Bad” Raw File into an Awesome Image with These Simple Lightroom Tips (VIDEO)
The Swiss photographer known as “Yuri Fineart” specializes in shooting landscapes and he offers weekly tutorials on using Lightroom to improve all types of images. In the video below, he demonstrates a few simple techniques for turning a “bad” Raw file into a really nice shot.
In barely five minutes this tutorial takes a well-composed but unspectacular image and demonstrates what it takes to rehabilitate the photograph using a variety of tools like split-toning, radial and gradated filters, saturation adjustments and more.
- Watch This Video and You’ll Never Shoot Photos on Railroad Tracks Again
- Top Guns: 4 of the Most Popular Photographers on Social Media Share the Secrets to Their Success
- Does It Bug You that Nature Documentaries Are Kind of Fake? Watch This Video & Tell Us What You Think
- Summer Project: How to Put Classic Nikon Lenses Back to Work
- Capture the Beauty of Long Exposures with Your Camera’s Live View Mode and an ND Filter (VIDEO)