Tenba's Air Case
The Datapanel consists of a durable, rubberized assembly secured to the case with military-grade, seatbelt-type webbing and heavily reinforced nylon stitching. Massive, #10 YKK zippers on both sides pull down from beneath a protective Velcro closure flap to open the panel and access its features. The most prominent of these features is a large, clear vinyl shipping window that securely holds, protects and clearly presents a standard FedEx or UPS-type waybill, eliminating the need to tape or otherwise fasten shipping documents to the case. As a result, preparation time is reduced, the need for messy and unreliable tape is eliminated, documents are far more secure, and the overall appearance and presentation of the case is cleaner and more professional. The shipping window itself is instantly user-replaceable if needed, but--like the entire Datapanel assembly--is built to withstand the rigors of regular shipping, baggage handling and long-term professional use.
A second, smaller window pocket is also provided, sized to hold a standard
business card or similar identification. Finally, an anodized aluminum I.D.
badge is provided, secured to the Datapanel with machine screws to a steel backing
plate. The badge may be engraved with the name or logo of the owner, rental
house or studio, for a unique and permanent finishing touch. Tenba offers custom
laser-engraving as an optional service, and an information/order form is included
with each Datapanel-equipped Air Case. These engraved plates are highly wear-resistant,
professional and, as the manufacturer describes them, "high-tech, elegant
and slick." Plates can be removed and replaced if information or ownership
For more information, visit www.tenba.com.
- These Are the Jaw-Dropping Winners of the 2016 Monochrome Awards Photography Contest
- Don’t Screw Up: Here’s the Correct Way to Use a Reflector for Better Outdoor Portraits (VIDEO)
- This Happened When Kristina Makeeva Took a Stroll on the Deepest, Cleanest Lake On Earth
- Fujifilm Announces Pricing, Availability & Lenses for GFX 50S Medium Format Mirrorless Camera
- Nature Photographer James Zwadlo Creates a Different Reality with His Unique Infrared Images