Tenba, RoadWired, MAC Group Form Alliance
MAC Group, a leading marketer of imaging equipment, has announced a broad-ranging alliance with carrying case manufacturers Tenba and RoadWired. The three companies will collaborate on product design and manufacturing, marketing, international sales and distribution. Tenba is credited with developing one of the first modern, soft-sided camera bags in 1977, and in the years since has grown to be one of the leading brands in its field. RoadWired specializes in carrying cases and accessories for laptop computers and other portable electronics. The MAC Group is dedicated to marketing and distributing what it describes as "best-in-class" products for imaging professionals and enthusiasts. The company is the exclusive US distributor of Mamiya, Sekonic, Profoto, Monaco by X-Rite, Tenba, PocketWizard, Toyo-View, XtremePower, Cabin and ShootSmarter.
As part of the cooperative agreement, MAC Group -- the coordinating entity in the venture -- will exclusively market and distribute Tenba and RoadWired products to the photo/imaging industry.
- Venus Optics Just Introduced the Weirdest Lens You’ve Ever Seen: The Laowa 24mm f/14 Macro
- GoPro Launches Their First Drone and Two New Hero5 Action Cameras with Raw Capture Mode
- Hands-On Impressions of the New Fujifilm GFX Medium Format Mirrorless Camera
- Leica and Lensbaby Intro New Lenses at Photokina: Leica 50mm f/1.4 Summilux SL & Lensbaby Twist60
- Light Touch: Joe McNally On How to Use Multiple Speedlights to Capture Eye-Popping Portraits