Tenba, RoadWired, MAC Group Form Alliance
MAC Group, a leading marketer of imaging equipment, has announced a broad-ranging alliance with carrying case manufacturers Tenba and RoadWired. The three companies will collaborate on product design and manufacturing, marketing, international sales and distribution. Tenba is credited with developing one of the first modern, soft-sided camera bags in 1977, and in the years since has grown to be one of the leading brands in its field. RoadWired specializes in carrying cases and accessories for laptop computers and other portable electronics. The MAC Group is dedicated to marketing and distributing what it describes as "best-in-class" products for imaging professionals and enthusiasts. The company is the exclusive US distributor of Mamiya, Sekonic, Profoto, Monaco by X-Rite, Tenba, PocketWizard, Toyo-View, XtremePower, Cabin and ShootSmarter.
As part of the cooperative agreement, MAC Group -- the coordinating entity in the venture -- will exclusively market and distribute Tenba and RoadWired products to the photo/imaging industry.
- Our Pick: The 10 Best Lenses for Mirrorless Cameras
- What to Do When You Think You've Lost All Your Images on a Faulty Memory Card
- Create Dynamic “Rain” Portraits on the Cheap with a Manual-Focus Lens and a Garden Hose (VIDEO)
- Our Favorite Reader Websites: 3 Great Online Photo Portfolios that Make Every Click Count
- Canon Unveils 30.4MP 5D Mark IV DSLR & Two Lenses; We Take It For a Test Drive (VIDEO)