Sometimes our lives are so
hectic that the peace and tranquility we crave escapes us. As I was
walking around a very busy little town, I noticed this scene in a churchyard
and thought that it was a very calming area in the middle of all the
hustle and bustle. Even in the business of our lives we need to take
time to slow down, notice and reflect upon the quiet little places surrounding
us all the time.
Please Read This
- Wild World: Charles Glatzer on How to Stay 10 Steps Ahead as a Wildlife Photographer
- ExploreCams Website Reveals the Most Popular Cameras & Settings Used by Photographers
- The Wolffepack Capture Is a Unique "Orbital" Photo Pack that Swings to the Front. Here's a Preview
- How About These Stunning Images Captured with the New High-Speed AF-S Nikkor F/1.4E ED Lens?
- Cancer Therapist Mimics Celebrity Pics to Raise Money for Patients with These Hilarious Photos