Sometimes our lives are so
hectic that the peace and tranquility we crave escapes us. As I was
walking around a very busy little town, I noticed this scene in a churchyard
and thought that it was a very calming area in the middle of all the
hustle and bustle. Even in the business of our lives we need to take
time to slow down, notice and reflect upon the quiet little places surrounding
us all the time.
Please Read This
- Nikon Unveils AF-S Nikkor 105mm F/1.4E ED to Celebrate 100 Million Lens Milestone
- Why We Love Modern Retro-Style Cameras
- Long Glass: Our Favorite Telephoto and Zoom Lenses for Getting Close to the Action
- Does Microsoft’s "Intelligent" New Pix iPhone Photo App Beat Apple at Their Own Game?
- Check Out this Weird $1 Solution For Making Dramatic Long-Exposure Photographs (VIDEO)