It’s All A Matter Of Perspective…
One afternoon while trekking around Black Hill Regional Park with my daughter, Allie, I decided to hold my camera in the vertical position and place it on the ground. While she kept an eye on a grey heron, I kept my eye on the road in front of us.
The resulting composition was revealing to me in an introspective way. This image communicates to me that in life we must "keep moving forward" through the darkness of the woods and "cherish the light" of life.
--Ryan L. Shapiro
Please Read This
The premise of "Talking Pictures" is that every picture has a story. We invite you to send quality prints (only) and a short narrative on why you took the picture or how, in retrospect, it brings up thoughts and feelings about the subject.
We do not return submissions. By sending us an image and text you grant us permission to publish it in this magazine and on our website. If you have any questions, please e-mail us at: email@example.com.
Send submissions to:
Talking Pictures, Shutterbug
1419 Chaffee Dr., Suite #1,
Titusville, FL 32780
- 13 Questions to Test Your Knowledge of Camera Lenses
- Hands-On Impressions of the New Fujifilm GFX Medium Format Mirrorless Camera
- Photographer Travels the World to Capture These Astonishing Macro Cityscapes in Drops of Water
- Bright Ideas: How Alexis Cuarezma Creates Dramatic Images Through Clever Lighting Setups
- Feast Your Eyes on These Stunning Images of Earth Just Captured by the International Space Station