Student Union - Chloe Myers
Columbia High School
Chloe was two weeks from graduation when we spoke and is now at the University of Washington in Seattle, where she’s majoring in visual communication design with an emphasis in photography.
Several of the photos here were taken for “broad category” assignments at Columbia—like “old things,” and “outdoors.”
Image manipulation plays a large part in Chloe’s photography, from the taking of the image to its final presentation. “As I’m taking the shot I usually have an idea of what I want it to look like,” she says, “and usually it just keeps getting better as I get it into the computer and experiment more and the vision keeps changing.”
Chloe Myers was recommended to us by Sue Ann Lindsay, who teaches photography at Columbia High School.
If you know a student whose work deserves recognition, contact our editorial department by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Venus Optics Just Introduced the Weirdest Lens You’ve Ever Seen: The Laowa 24mm f/14 Macro
- GoPro Launches Their First Drone and Two New Hero5 Action Cameras with Raw Capture Mode
- Hands-On Impressions of the New Fujifilm GFX Medium Format Mirrorless Camera
- Leica and Lensbaby Intro New Lenses at Photokina: Leica 50mm f/1.4 Summilux SL & Lensbaby Twist60
- Bright Ideas: How Alexis Cuarezma Creates Dramatic Images Through Clever Lighting Setups