Student Union - Chloe Myers
Columbia High School
Chloe was two weeks from graduation when we spoke and is now at the University of Washington in Seattle, where she’s majoring in visual communication design with an emphasis in photography.
Several of the photos here were taken for “broad category” assignments at Columbia—like “old things,” and “outdoors.”
Image manipulation plays a large part in Chloe’s photography, from the taking of the image to its final presentation. “As I’m taking the shot I usually have an idea of what I want it to look like,” she says, “and usually it just keeps getting better as I get it into the computer and experiment more and the vision keeps changing.”
Chloe Myers was recommended to us by Sue Ann Lindsay, who teaches photography at Columbia High School.
If you know a student whose work deserves recognition, contact our editorial department by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wild World: Charles Glatzer on How to Stay 10 Steps Ahead as a Wildlife Photographer
- ExploreCams Website Reveals the Most Popular Cameras & Settings Used by Photographers
- The Wolffepack Capture Is a Unique "Orbital" Photo Pack that Swings to the Front. Here's a Preview
- How About These Stunning Images Captured with the New High-Speed AF-S Nikkor F/1.4E ED Lens?
- Cancer Therapist Mimics Celebrity Pics to Raise Money for Patients with These Hilarious Photos