Student Union - Andrew Nose
Saratoga High School
All Photos © 2004 Brent Nosé, All Rights Reserved
Andrew might be the youngest student we've ever featured in this column. The photos here were taken while he was a student at Hillbrook School in Los Gatos, California, a private school he attended from fourth to eighth grade and where he studied photography for two years. Last September he began his freshman year at Saratoga High School, which unfortunately doesn't have a photo course. He'll be looking for a photo school for summer studies.
He sees photography as a long-term hobby rather than a career. "I'd like to be an industrial designer," he told us. As the photos here suggest, Andrew prefers black and white over color, and cites Ansel Adams as the photographer whose work he most admires.
Andrew Nosé was recommended by Greg Stamos, a digital photography teacher at the Hillbrook School.
Do you know a student whose work deserves recognition? If so, contact our editorial department by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (321) 225-3121.
- Brandon Stanton’s Humans of New York: The Power of Storytelling In Documentary Photography
- Make Your Landscape Photographs “Pop” with This Photoshop Tutorial from Jimmy McIntyre (VIDEO)
- Underwater Photographer Jean-Marie Ghislain Captures Diver Playing with Great White Sharks
- Nikon AF-S Nikkor 105mm f/1.4E ED Lens Review
- Check Out These Mind-Blowing Cityscapes of the Big Apple Like You’ve Never Seen it Before