Student Union - Andrew Nose
Saratoga High School
All Photos © 2004 Brent Nosé, All Rights Reserved
Andrew might be the youngest student we've ever featured in this column. The photos here were taken while he was a student at Hillbrook School in Los Gatos, California, a private school he attended from fourth to eighth grade and where he studied photography for two years. Last September he began his freshman year at Saratoga High School, which unfortunately doesn't have a photo course. He'll be looking for a photo school for summer studies.
He sees photography as a long-term hobby rather than a career. "I'd like to be an industrial designer," he told us. As the photos here suggest, Andrew prefers black and white over color, and cites Ansel Adams as the photographer whose work he most admires.
Andrew Nosé was recommended by Greg Stamos, a digital photography teacher at the Hillbrook School.
Do you know a student whose work deserves recognition? If so, contact our editorial department by e-mail: email@example.com or call (321) 225-3121.
- How to Shoot Pretty Portraits with a Compact Camera; Manny Ortiz Strips It Down With the Sony RX100 V
- Here Are 10 Great Tips & Tricks for Making Precise Selections & Masks in Photoshop (VIDEO)
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V Compact Camera Review
- Nature Photographer Thomas Heaton Reveals His Secrets for Shooting Spectacular Seascapes (VIDEO)
- Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Aperture But Were Afraid to Ask (VIDEO)