Student Union - Andrew Nose
Saratoga High School
All Photos © 2004 Brent Nosé, All Rights Reserved
Andrew might be the youngest student we've ever featured in this column. The photos here were taken while he was a student at Hillbrook School in Los Gatos, California, a private school he attended from fourth to eighth grade and where he studied photography for two years. Last September he began his freshman year at Saratoga High School, which unfortunately doesn't have a photo course. He'll be looking for a photo school for summer studies.
He sees photography as a long-term hobby rather than a career. "I'd like to be an industrial designer," he told us. As the photos here suggest, Andrew prefers black and white over color, and cites Ansel Adams as the photographer whose work he most admires.
Andrew Nosé was recommended by Greg Stamos, a digital photography teacher at the Hillbrook School.
Do you know a student whose work deserves recognition? If so, contact our editorial department by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (321) 225-3121.
- Nikon Unveils AF-S Nikkor 105mm F/1.4E ED to Celebrate 100 Million Lens Milestone
- ExploreCams Website Reveals the Most Popular Cameras & Settings Used by Photographers
- Why We Love Modern Retro-Style Cameras
- Long Glass: Our Favorite Telephoto and Zoom Lenses for Getting Close to the Action
- Does Microsoft’s "Intelligent" New Pix iPhone Photo App Beat Apple at Their Own Game?