SanDisk Doubles Capacity Of Its SanDisk Extreme III
SanDisk Extreme III CompactFlash and SD cards have minimum write and read speeds of 20 megabytes per second (MB/sec.) Memory Stick PRO Duo cards have minimum write and read speeds of 18 MB/sec. The SanDisk Extreme III cards, which range in capacity between 1- and 8GB are among the world's fastest working cards in many of today's leading digital single lens reflex (SLR) cameras.
SanDisk Extreme III cards are targeted primarily at professional photographers who require high-speed flash memory storage cards for their high-performance digital SLRs. The cards will start shipping worldwide in March to photo retailers.
SanDisk Extreme III cards are designed to withstand the industry's widest guaranteed operating temperature range from a freezing minus 13F (minus 25C) to a scorching 185F (plus 85C). The cards also include RescuePRO software that allows photographers to easily recover accidentally deleted images, lost digital images or data.
Images of SanDisk products are available at http://www.sandisk.com/corporate/media.asp
- Check Out This Cool Gif Showing How Lens Focal Length Changes People's Faces in Portraits
- 3 Mistakes that Beginner Photographers Always Make & How to Fix Them (VIDEO)
- Here’s How to Separate Your Model from the Background for More Dynamic Portraits (VIDEO)
- Here Are 10 “Must Know” Photoshop Features for Those Who Are Serious About Photography (VIDEO)
- Canon EOS 5D Mark IV DSLR Camera Review