SanDisk Doubles Capacity Of Its SanDisk Extreme III
SanDisk Extreme III CompactFlash and SD cards have minimum write and read speeds of 20 megabytes per second (MB/sec.) Memory Stick PRO Duo cards have minimum write and read speeds of 18 MB/sec. The SanDisk Extreme III cards, which range in capacity between 1- and 8GB are among the world's fastest working cards in many of today's leading digital single lens reflex (SLR) cameras.
SanDisk Extreme III cards are targeted primarily at professional photographers who require high-speed flash memory storage cards for their high-performance digital SLRs. The cards will start shipping worldwide in March to photo retailers.
SanDisk Extreme III cards are designed to withstand the industry's widest guaranteed operating temperature range from a freezing minus 13F (minus 25C) to a scorching 185F (plus 85C). The cards also include RescuePRO software that allows photographers to easily recover accidentally deleted images, lost digital images or data.
Images of SanDisk products are available at http://www.sandisk.com/corporate/media.asp
- Capture the Beauty of Long Exposures with Your Camera’s Live View Mode and an ND Filter (VIDEO)
- Nature Photographer Simon Baxter Says Composition, Patience & Perseverance Win the Day (VIDEO)
- How to Make Your Images Pop with Bokeh: Why Blurred Backgrounds Can Make or Break a Photo
- Summer Project: How to Put Classic Nikon Lenses Back to Work
- Top Guns: 4 of the Most Popular Photographers on Social Media Share the Secrets to Their Success