Redesigned Kanguru Quicksilver Hard Drive
As an additional feature, a vibrant Kanguru LED glows electric blue, providing an eye-catching display when the drive is operating. The sleek and lightweight design of the Kanguru Quicksilver is also incredibly durable, and it is able to withstand up to 200Gs of shock. Available in both USB2.0 and FireWire/USB2.0 combination options, the Kanguru Quicksilver transfers data at very fast speeds, and now offers a high performance 7200RPM drive, and 400GB storage capacity.
A plug and play device, it works with most operating systems including Windows 98/98 SE/ME/2000/XP. The Kanguru Quicksilver also works with Macs OS 9.1 and above and Linux 2.4.1 and above operating systems.
For more information on Kanguru Solutions, visit their web site at www.kanguru.com.
- Which Lens Is Best for Portraits: A Fast 85mm F/1.4 Prime or a Versatile 70-200mm F/2.8 Zoom? (VIDEO)
- Watch These Massive Siberian Tigers Feast on a Drone After Ripping It out of the Sky (VIDEO)
- 3 Legged Thing Corey Magnesium Alloy Travel Tripod with AirHed Neo Ball Head Review
- Learn How to Win Photo Contests with These Helpful Tips from Successful Shooter Lorenz Holder (VIDEO)
- Nature Photographer Mandy Lea Travels in Style to Capture Gorgeous Images of the Great Outdoors