Redesigned Kanguru Quicksilver Hard Drive
As an additional feature, a vibrant Kanguru LED glows electric blue, providing an eye-catching display when the drive is operating. The sleek and lightweight design of the Kanguru Quicksilver is also incredibly durable, and it is able to withstand up to 200Gs of shock. Available in both USB2.0 and FireWire/USB2.0 combination options, the Kanguru Quicksilver transfers data at very fast speeds, and now offers a high performance 7200RPM drive, and 400GB storage capacity.
A plug and play device, it works with most operating systems including Windows 98/98 SE/ME/2000/XP. The Kanguru Quicksilver also works with Macs OS 9.1 and above and Linux 2.4.1 and above operating systems.
For more information on Kanguru Solutions, visit their web site at www.kanguru.com.
- Getty Photographers Covering the Upcoming Rio Olympics Won’t Be Hurting for High-End Gear
- Long Glass: Our Favorite Telephoto and Zoom Lenses for Getting Close to the Action
- Nikon Unveils AF-S Nikkor 105mm F/1.4E ED to Celebrate 100 Million Lens Milestone
- Need Help with Adobe Lightroom? This Helpful Six-Minute Video Tutorial Covers All the Basics
- Watch This Slow Mo Video Shot at 1000 Frames per Second and Try Not to Laugh: We Dare You!