Redesigned Kanguru Quicksilver Hard Drive
As an additional feature, a vibrant Kanguru LED glows electric blue, providing an eye-catching display when the drive is operating. The sleek and lightweight design of the Kanguru Quicksilver is also incredibly durable, and it is able to withstand up to 200Gs of shock. Available in both USB2.0 and FireWire/USB2.0 combination options, the Kanguru Quicksilver transfers data at very fast speeds, and now offers a high performance 7200RPM drive, and 400GB storage capacity.
A plug and play device, it works with most operating systems including Windows 98/98 SE/ME/2000/XP. The Kanguru Quicksilver also works with Macs OS 9.1 and above and Linux 2.4.1 and above operating systems.
For more information on Kanguru Solutions, visit their web site at www.kanguru.com.
- Fog-Chasing Photographer Spent 18 Months Making This Enchanting 4K Time Lapse of Mt. Tamalpais
- Meet Luminar: A New, Full-Featured Image-Editing Program for Mac Users for Only $59
- “A Sharper Scaling” is a Free Photoshop Alternative for Upscaling Photos & Enhancing Quality
- The Bag Man’s 7 Favorite Photo Bags
- Hands-On with Nikon’s Two New Premium Nikkor Lenses at PhotoPlus Expo (VIDEO)