Redesigned Kanguru Quicksilver Hard Drive
As an additional feature, a vibrant Kanguru LED glows electric blue, providing an eye-catching display when the drive is operating. The sleek and lightweight design of the Kanguru Quicksilver is also incredibly durable, and it is able to withstand up to 200Gs of shock. Available in both USB2.0 and FireWire/USB2.0 combination options, the Kanguru Quicksilver transfers data at very fast speeds, and now offers a high performance 7200RPM drive, and 400GB storage capacity.
A plug and play device, it works with most operating systems including Windows 98/98 SE/ME/2000/XP. The Kanguru Quicksilver also works with Macs OS 9.1 and above and Linux 2.4.1 and above operating systems.
For more information on Kanguru Solutions, visit their web site at www.kanguru.com.
- Behold the Incredible Black-and-White Street Photography by Legendary Richard Sandler
- Technically Speaking: Understanding Depth of Field
- Great Holiday Deals for Photographers: 7 Fantastic Photo Gifts That Cost Less Than $50
- What Were the Most Popular Photo Products of 2016? LensRentals Reveals Its Hottest Gear List
- Architectural Photographer Jeroen Peters Has a Refined Eye for Unique Shapes and Great Lighting