Rangefinders, Large Format, Tripods And More
Let's be honest: most
photographers, even the most jaundiced and worldly-wise, find it hard
to resist a really gorgeous new camera or lens. It makes sense, therefore,
to kick off with what was, for me, the camera hit of the show--except
that it wasn't officially on display because distributors Schneider
weren't at PMA.
Large Format, Where
- Jordan Matter Captures Dancers Like You’ve Never Seen Them Before: Naked on the Street After Dark
- Australian Photographer Captures the Maelstrom of Gigantic Waves, and All You Can Say is WOW!
- These Are the First Known Photos of Snowflakes Ever Made: Shot by a Vermont Farmer in 1885
- Sony RX10 III Superzoom Camera Review
- Holiday Buyers: 7 Photo Gifts That Cost Less Than $100 And Are Guaranteed to Please