Our assignment for this month was Seascapes and frankly we were completely blown away by the quality of the images we received. Readers from all over the world sent in a wave of great images that touched on the many moods of the sea. We're sure you'll agree.
Picture This! - Our Next Assignment
Flash isn't just for
lighting up a dark room--it's a great tool to use outdoors
for taking care of heavy shadows on a bright, sunny day or, in this shot,
of adding a dash of color on an overcast, snowy one. Fill flash is more
automatic now than ever before and is both an enhancer and problem solver.
So send us your fill flash shots and show everyone how you use this great
technique. This photo was made with a Nikon D100 camera on a snowy day
in New Hampshire.
Send your image
and information to:
- Our Pick: The 10 Best Lenses for Mirrorless Cameras
- What to Do When You Think You've Lost All Your Images on a Faulty Memory Card
- Create Dynamic “Rain” Portraits on the Cheap with a Manual-Focus Lens and a Garden Hose (VIDEO)
- Our Favorite Reader Websites: 3 Great Online Photo Portfolios that Make Every Click Count
- Canon Unveils 30.4MP 5D Mark IV DSLR & Two Lenses; We Take It For a Test Drive (VIDEO)