Our assignment for this month was Seascapes and frankly we were completely blown away by the quality of the images we received. Readers from all over the world sent in a wave of great images that touched on the many moods of the sea. We're sure you'll agree.
Picture This! - Our Next Assignment
Flash isn't just for
lighting up a dark room--it's a great tool to use outdoors
for taking care of heavy shadows on a bright, sunny day or, in this shot,
of adding a dash of color on an overcast, snowy one. Fill flash is more
automatic now than ever before and is both an enhancer and problem solver.
So send us your fill flash shots and show everyone how you use this great
technique. This photo was made with a Nikon D100 camera on a snowy day
in New Hampshire.
Send your image
and information to:
- Getty Photographers Covering the Upcoming Rio Olympics Won’t Be Hurting for High-End Gear
- Watch This Slow Mo Video Shot at 1000 Frames per Second and Try Not to Laugh: We Dare You!
- Need Help with Adobe Lightroom? This Helpful Six-Minute Video Tutorial Covers All the Basics
- Long Glass: Our Favorite Telephoto and Zoom Lenses for Getting Close to the Action
- Geared Up: Long Glass: My Favorite Telephoto And Zoom Lenses For Getting Close To The Action