The Phase One V-Grip Gives the XF Medium Format Camera a DSLR-Like Feel (PhotoPlus Video)
In the last in our series of videos from the recent PhotoPlus Expo show in New York City, Scott Nidermaier, who does Tech Support/EDU Outreach for Phase One, helped us get a handle on the new V-Grip for the XF medium format camera system.
The V-Grip provides ergonomic support and added control options to the large Phase One XF medium format camera body, letting you handhold and operate the system more comfortably whether you're shooting in the studio or out in the field.
Check out the video below.
And be sure to watch some of our other photo gear videos from PhotoPlus Expo:
- Capture the Beauty of Long Exposures with Your Camera’s Live View Mode and an ND Filter (VIDEO)
- Nature Photographer Simon Baxter Says Composition, Patience & Perseverance Win the Day (VIDEO)
- How to Make Your Images Pop with Bokeh: Why Blurred Backgrounds Can Make or Break a Photo
- Summer Project: How to Put Classic Nikon Lenses Back to Work
- Top Guns: 4 of the Most Popular Photographers on Social Media Share the Secrets to Their Success