The Phase One V-Grip Gives the XF Medium Format Camera a DSLR-Like Feel (PhotoPlus Video)
In the last in our series of videos from the recent PhotoPlus Expo show in New York City, Scott Nidermaier, who does Tech Support/EDU Outreach for Phase One, helped us get a handle on the new V-Grip for the XF medium format camera system.
The V-Grip provides ergonomic support and added control options to the large Phase One XF medium format camera body, letting you handhold and operate the system more comfortably whether you're shooting in the studio or out in the field.
Check out the video below.
And be sure to watch some of our other photo gear videos from PhotoPlus Expo:
- Nature Photographer Thomas Heaton Reveals His Secrets for Shooting Spectacular Seascapes (VIDEO)
- Yay! 15 Fun Questions to Test Your Right to be Called a Photography Fanatic
- Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Aperture But Were Afraid to Ask (VIDEO)
- This Landscape Tutorial Takes You to Death Valley with Nature Photographer Ben Horne (VIDEO)
- Learn How to Brighten Eyes in Photoshop in Less than One Minute (VIDEO)