The Hotly Anticipated Sigma 85mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art Lens at PhotoPlus Expo (VIDEO)
In the third in our series of video show reports from PhotoPlus Expo, Shutterbug sat down with Sigma USA’s Jack Howard who showed us the new 85m f/1.4 DG HSM Art lens, which has been getting tons of buzz from wedding, portrait, documentary and other photographers.
Along with expected high quality, one of the most attractive features of the new Sigma 85m f/1.4 DG HSM Art lens is its relatively affordable price. The lens is available in Canon, Nikon, and Sigma mounts for $1,199. Watch the video below and tell us what you think about this new fast, prime "third-party" lens.
- Take a Minute to Watch These 5 Fun Camera Hacks Using Stuff You Already Have at Home (VIDEO)
- Underexposed Portraits? They’re Easy to Fix with This 5-Minute Lightroom Tutorial (VIDEO)
- Need a Portrait Model? Teach a Friend How to Pose Like a Pro with 3 Simple Tips (VIDEO)
- Watch Canon Cameras Evolve in This Short Video History Celebrating 30 Years of the EOS System
- Don’t Fear Off-Camera Flash: Use it to Make Better Outdoor Portraits with This Quick Tutorial (VIDEO)