The Hotly Anticipated Sigma 85mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art Lens at PhotoPlus Expo (VIDEO)
In the third in our series of video show reports from PhotoPlus Expo, Shutterbug sat down with Sigma USA’s Jack Howard who showed us the new 85m f/1.4 DG HSM Art lens, which has been getting tons of buzz from wedding, portrait, documentary and other photographers.
Along with expected high quality, one of the most attractive features of the new Sigma 85m f/1.4 DG HSM Art lens is its relatively affordable price. The lens is available in Canon, Nikon, and Sigma mounts for $1,199. Watch the video below and tell us what you think about this new fast, prime "third-party" lens.
- Nature Photographer Thomas Heaton Reveals His Secrets for Shooting Spectacular Seascapes (VIDEO)
- Yay! 15 Fun Questions to Test Your Right to be Called a Photography Fanatic
- Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Aperture But Were Afraid to Ask (VIDEO)
- This Landscape Tutorial Takes You to Death Valley with Nature Photographer Ben Horne (VIDEO)
- Learn How to Brighten Eyes in Photoshop in Less than One Minute (VIDEO)