Olympus Introduces High-Speed xD-Picture Card
The new memory card uses the latest storage technology to pack 512 MB of memory and high-speed performance onto an ultra-compact card measuring just 25mmx20mm1.7mm.
The H512 MB enables users to store approximately 250 shots averaging an image size of 8 megapixels with an Olympus digital still camera in HQ mode (the default high-quality image setting). The card's high-speed data-transfer capabilities achieve write speeds up to 2-3 times faster than the Standard and Type M xD-Picture CardTM when used with Olympus digital cameras.
The letter "H" is printed on the new H-Series media cards alongside their memory capacity. The xD-Picture Card logo is printed on the product in a distinctive blue (rather than in gold/silver, as with earlier series). The H512 MB does not work with all digital camera models. Please check the Olympus web site for details. www.olympusamerica.com.
- Freebie Alert: Get the “National Geographic Guide to Photography” with This Free PDF Download
- Learn How to Make Great Portraits On the Cheap with Three Simple Setups from Nathan Elson (VIDEO)
- Our 10 Favorite Film Cameras of All Time
- This Landscape Tutorial Takes You to Death Valley with Nature Photographer Ben Horne (VIDEO)
- Nature Photographer Thomas Heaton Reveals His Secrets for Shooting Spectacular Seascapes (VIDEO)