Olympus Introduces High-Speed xD-Picture Card
The new memory card uses the latest storage technology to pack 512 MB of memory and high-speed performance onto an ultra-compact card measuring just 25mmx20mm1.7mm.
The H512 MB enables users to store approximately 250 shots averaging an image size of 8 megapixels with an Olympus digital still camera in HQ mode (the default high-quality image setting). The card's high-speed data-transfer capabilities achieve write speeds up to 2-3 times faster than the Standard and Type M xD-Picture CardTM when used with Olympus digital cameras.
The letter "H" is printed on the new H-Series media cards alongside their memory capacity. The xD-Picture Card logo is printed on the product in a distinctive blue (rather than in gold/silver, as with earlier series). The H512 MB does not work with all digital camera models. Please check the Olympus web site for details. www.olympusamerica.com.
- FilmToaster Scanner Review
- Tamron SP 85mm f/1.8 Di VC USD Lens Review
- Always Remember to Take a Good Look: How to See What’s Right in Front of You as a Photographer
- Watch Ansel Adams’ Son Discuss How His Father Made His Most Famous Photo (VIDEO)
- Hasselblad Launches World’s First Compact Mirrorless Digital Medium Format Camera: the 50MP X1D