New Wacom Graphire 4 Pen Tablets
The Graphire4 pen offers 512 levels of pressure sensitivity for control, two programmable side-buttons for convenience and a pressure-sensitive eraser for easy fixes. Pressure sensitivity makes it possible to control the amount of a software tool's effect simply by varying how firmly the pen tip is pressed to the tablet. Using a Graphire4 pen is easy because every point on the tablet has a matching point on the screen. When the pen is moved over the tablet the cursor moves in precisely the same way on the screen. The Graphire4 tablet uses a USB connection for quick installation on both PCs and Macs. The new transparent photo frame makes the tablet easy to personalize with photos and artwork. The photo frame also contains a pen compartment that, along with the pen stand, provides two convenient ways to keep the pen handy.
- Watch Ansel Adams’ Son Discuss How His Father Made His Most Famous Photo (VIDEO)
- FilmToaster Scanner Review
- Always Remember to Take a Good Look: How to See What’s Right in Front of You as a Photographer
- Tamron SP 85mm f/1.8 Di VC USD Lens Review
- Hasselblad Launches World’s First Compact Mirrorless Digital Medium Format Camera: the 50MP X1D