Mountainsmith Presents Camera Bag Series
The Mountainsmith camera line includes a wide variety of shapes and sizes, from small cases and pouches to lumbar packs and large backpacks for professional use. All models utilize 420-denier velocity fabric, 430-denier water-resistant reinforced nylon bottom panels, and padded and fleece-lined interiors that offer optimal protection. Various models throughout the collection include such features as impact-resistant side panels, storm covers, injection-molded rubber bases, strap tuck-away ports, and rapid-access tripod mounts.
The Odyssey is Mountainsmith's largest camera pack, designed as field work station for the professional photographer. It features a clam-shell opening with back panel access, fleece-lined interior with padded adjustable dividers, and a rapid-access tripod mount. Other features include a removable storm cover, padded, tuck-away waist belt, and two removable waist belt pouches complete with organizational dividers for memory cards and other accessories. For complete information on Mountainsmith products, please visit their website at www.mountainsmith.com.
- Watch This Video and You’ll Never Shoot Photos on Railroad Tracks Again
- Top Guns: 4 of the Most Popular Photographers on Social Media Share the Secrets to Their Success
- Does It Bug You that Nature Documentaries Are Kind of Fake? Watch This Video & Tell Us What You Think
- Summer Project: How to Put Classic Nikon Lenses Back to Work
- Capture the Beauty of Long Exposures with Your Camera’s Live View Mode and an ND Filter (VIDEO)