Mountainsmith Presents Camera Bag Series
The Mountainsmith camera line includes a wide variety of shapes and sizes, from small cases and pouches to lumbar packs and large backpacks for professional use. All models utilize 420-denier velocity fabric, 430-denier water-resistant reinforced nylon bottom panels, and padded and fleece-lined interiors that offer optimal protection. Various models throughout the collection include such features as impact-resistant side panels, storm covers, injection-molded rubber bases, strap tuck-away ports, and rapid-access tripod mounts.
The Odyssey is Mountainsmith's largest camera pack, designed as field work station for the professional photographer. It features a clam-shell opening with back panel access, fleece-lined interior with padded adjustable dividers, and a rapid-access tripod mount. Other features include a removable storm cover, padded, tuck-away waist belt, and two removable waist belt pouches complete with organizational dividers for memory cards and other accessories. For complete information on Mountainsmith products, please visit their website at www.mountainsmith.com.
- 10 Tips to Tell Your Novice Photography Friends on How to Shoot Fireworks
- Gearing Up: 10 Essential Photo Products to Bring on Your Next Location Shoot
- Grandpa’s Super Rare 1959 Nikon F with Cloth-Type Shutter Curtain for Sale on eBay
- Apple May Disable Your iPhone Camera at Concerts and Venues Where Photography Is “Inappropriate”
- How to Take Stellar Night Shots of Stars: Better Astrophotography Through Settings And Science