Mountainsmith Presents Camera Bag Series
The Mountainsmith camera line includes a wide variety of shapes and sizes, from small cases and pouches to lumbar packs and large backpacks for professional use. All models utilize 420-denier velocity fabric, 430-denier water-resistant reinforced nylon bottom panels, and padded and fleece-lined interiors that offer optimal protection. Various models throughout the collection include such features as impact-resistant side panels, storm covers, injection-molded rubber bases, strap tuck-away ports, and rapid-access tripod mounts.
The Odyssey is Mountainsmith's largest camera pack, designed as field work station for the professional photographer. It features a clam-shell opening with back panel access, fleece-lined interior with padded adjustable dividers, and a rapid-access tripod mount. Other features include a removable storm cover, padded, tuck-away waist belt, and two removable waist belt pouches complete with organizational dividers for memory cards and other accessories. For complete information on Mountainsmith products, please visit their website at www.mountainsmith.com.
- Check Out These Spectacular Images Captured by a Pilot From the Cockpit of a Boeing 747 Cargo Plane
- Is Instant Film Photography Making a Comeback? How Fujifilm Has Sparked an Instant Revival
- Get Ready for Fall, Photographers. Here Are 5 Photo Tips for Autumn.
- Watch This Stunning 4K Timelapse That Shows Off the Beautiful Snohetta Viewpoint in Norway
- Watch Us Test the Canon EOS-1D X Mark II DSLR in Bali, Indonesia in This Video Review