Mountainsmith Presents Camera Bag Series
The Mountainsmith camera line includes a wide variety of shapes and sizes, from small cases and pouches to lumbar packs and large backpacks for professional use. All models utilize 420-denier velocity fabric, 430-denier water-resistant reinforced nylon bottom panels, and padded and fleece-lined interiors that offer optimal protection. Various models throughout the collection include such features as impact-resistant side panels, storm covers, injection-molded rubber bases, strap tuck-away ports, and rapid-access tripod mounts.
The Odyssey is Mountainsmith's largest camera pack, designed as field work station for the professional photographer. It features a clam-shell opening with back panel access, fleece-lined interior with padded adjustable dividers, and a rapid-access tripod mount. Other features include a removable storm cover, padded, tuck-away waist belt, and two removable waist belt pouches complete with organizational dividers for memory cards and other accessories. For complete information on Mountainsmith products, please visit their website at www.mountainsmith.com.
- Getty Photographers Covering the Upcoming Rio Olympics Won’t Be Hurting for High-End Gear
- Long Glass: Our Favorite Telephoto and Zoom Lenses for Getting Close to the Action
- Nikon Unveils AF-S Nikkor 105mm F/1.4E ED to Celebrate 100 Million Lens Milestone
- Need Help with Adobe Lightroom? This Helpful Six-Minute Video Tutorial Covers All the Basics
- Watch This Slow Mo Video Shot at 1000 Frames per Second and Try Not to Laugh: We Dare You!