Mitsubishi CP-9550DE Digital Photographic Printer
Five different output sizes (3.5 x 5, 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 6 x 8, 6 x 9), with edge-to-edge
printing, enable photographers to meet any customer demand. The CP-9550DW employs
16-bit internal processing and a unique dual line head technology. The printer
also has an adaptive thermal heat management engine with an all-new 346 dpi
thermal head that improves resolution and ensures longer service life.
Mitsubishi is offering a unique 24-hour Express Replacement Assistance program, a one-of-a-kind service that backs up the company's confidence in its digital printers and helps guarantee that professional photographers can keep their business up and running 24/7.
An easy-to-use, convenient front access paper catch tray holds up to 20 prints. A new feed mechanism combined with a simplified paper path delivers the prints at an exceptional speed, allowing photographers to produce more revenue-generating prints over time. The CP-9550DW is equipped with two 32MB memory frames so images can be stored in memory while printing. The color image control system monitors the number of prints remaining. A high speed USB 2.0 connection provides the best interconnectivity to the photographer's system.
Now available - the CP-9550DW carries an MSLP of $2,395.
- Nikon Clarifies Their Path Forward: Will Concentrate on Mid-to-High-End DSLRs, Mirrorless Cameras & Lenses
- Learn 7 Lightroom Tricks in 60 Seconds on Using Sliders to Speed up Your Workflow (VIDEO)
- Fujifilm X-A3 Mirrorless Camera Review
- Celebrity Shooter Matthew Jordan Smith Shows You How to Take Great Portraits of Women (VIDEO)
- Our 10 Favorite Film Cameras of All Time