Lyson's Cave Paint Pigment Ink for Epson Stylus Pro10000/10600 Wide Format Printers
Lyson, Inc. has expanded its popular
Cave Paint pigment inks to include cartridges for Epson's Stylus
Pro 10000 and Stylus Pro 10600 wide format printers. Once installed,
Lyson says that these pigment inks enhance the color output of Epson
10000 and 10600 printers while driving down costs significantly for
the end user. Ideal for photographic and fine art prints, trade show
graphics, outdoor signs and banners, backlit and window exhibits, POP
displays, and pre-press proofing, Cave Paint benefits are said to include:
ultra-vibrant colors over a wide color gamut; long, fade resistant life
for indoor and outdoor usage; wide media compatibility with no performance
sacrifice; process color simulation; water and scratch resistance and
exceptional lamination characteristics for hot and cold lamination.
Lyson Cave Paint is compatible with a wide range of printer technologies
including Epson, Roland, Mimaki, and Mutoh.
- ExploreCams Website Reveals the Most Popular Cameras & Settings Used by Photographers
- How About These Stunning Images Captured with the New High-Speed AF-S Nikkor f/1.4E ED Lens?
- Cancer Therapist Mimics Celebrity Pics to Raise Money for Patients with These Hilarious Photos
- Why We Love Modern Retro-Style Cameras
- Does Microsoft’s "Intelligent" New Pix iPhone Photo App Beat Apple at Their Own Game?