Lyson Bulk Feed System for Epson Stylus Photo R2400
"This system features a new version of our Cave Paint pigmented inks, which deliver deep rich blacks with no gloss differential," says Tony Martin, president of Lyson, Inc. "The installation and use of this system couldn't be easier-- it takes about 30 minutes to install, and doesn't require any permanent modification to the printer."
The Lyson bulk feed system for the Epson Stylus Photo R2400 retails at $399, and comes complete with a set of eight 4 oz. Ink bottles and a CD containing instructions, a user guide, and free ICC color profiles for Lyson inks on a variety of media.
For more information on the Lyson bulk feed system for the Epson Stylus R2400, please contact email@example.com or call (847) 690-1060.
- Look What AP Photographers Used to Create All Those Great Images at the Rio Olympics (VIDEO)
- Top Products of the Year: We Team Up with TIPA to Pick the Best Photo Gear of 2016
- Astronaut Captures Unbelievable Night Shot of an Ancient Crater on Earth Lit by the Aurora Borealis
- Clever Photographer Creates a DIY Timelapse Rig, and with the Right Tools You Can Too! (VIDEO)
- Here's How to Screw With Someone Who Is About to Instagram Their Food (VIDEO)