liveBooks|edu Adds New Features, Reduces Subscription Fee
Through liveBooks' continued commitment to education, students are able to use professional tools to learn about image sequencing, development of an online presence and the concepts of brand design. Students are empowered to easily and professionally present their work online and develop the skills that will allow them to successfully market their work on the internet- a key factor in an emerging photographers success.
"The goal in lowering the price of liveBooks|edu is to allow any serious
photography or visual arts student easy entry to this tool and to help them
realize the importance of marketing their work on the web," says Tricia
Gellman Holmes, Vice President of Marketing at liveBooks, Inc. "With today's
technology and the ever-increasing use of the Internet, if you don't have
a web presence you are not competing in the marketplace. Our goal is to provide
a high-quality and affordable solution for students so they can begin to develop
a brand and have a competitive edge once they graduate," Ms Holmes added.
liveBooks|edu is a photography website package that delivers the tools used by leading professionals as an affordable annual subscription for students and faculty. Each website includes intuitive navigation, large, fast loading images, a clean look and feel as well as the "editSuite" -- an easy to use tool for complete control over your content 24/7.
Each liveBooks|edu website includes:
· 15 portfolios per website that accommodate up to 64 images per portfolio
· 2 info pages for contact, bio or other information. The content of each page is easily uploaded by the photographer as a jpeg and can be changed at will.
· Automatic HTML site creation for search engine optimization
· Transition picker, loading page graphic, automated slideshow option, web stats and downloadable PDF portfolios from the editSuite.
· Drag-and-drop portfolio creation anytime from anywhere with an internet connection
· Hosted at your custom URL
· 24 templated site design options
These features have been combined to empower photography students and faculty to clearly communicate their unique brand in a way that will help them get work and grow their businesses.
Availability and Pricing
The new liveBooks|edu premium website for qualified students and faculty is currently available by visiting the liveBooks|edu website at http://www.livebooksedu.com. The annual subscription rate is $99 and includes the annual website hosting fee.
- Seagate Unveils the World’s Highest Capacity Hard Drive with Room for All Your Images, Videos & More
- Bay Photo Lab’s Xpozer Photo Wall Display Review
- Check Out This Simple, Pixel-Perfect Trick for Aligning Multiple Images in Photoshop (VIDEO)
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- Is Olympus Planning a Whopping 300-500mm F/2.8-4 Lens for Micro Four Thirds Cameras?