Lensbabies Introduces Macro Lens Set
Lensbaby 2.0 and The Original Lensbaby bring one area of a photo into sharp focus, with a "sweet spot" that is surrounded by graduated blur. Photographers can fluidly move the sharp area around the photo by bending the flexible lens tubing. The new +4 and +10 macro lenses enable photographers to use this selective focus effect at very close camera-to-subject distances.
A Lensbaby without a macro lens has a minimum focus of 16 inches. With the +4 lens attached, the focus range is from 6--13 inches. With the +10 macro lens attached, the focus range is from 3.5--5 inches. It's also possible to stack the +4 and the +10 together and mount them both to the front of a Lensbaby, achieving a focus range of 2--3 inches.
The Lensbaby macro set sells for $29 and is available from retail stores, from www.lensbabies.com, or by calling 877-536-7222.
- Brandon Stanton’s Humans of New York: The Power of Storytelling In Documentary Photography
- Make Your Landscape Photographs “Pop” with This Photoshop Tutorial from Jimmy McIntyre (VIDEO)
- Underwater Photographer Jean-Marie Ghislain Captures Diver Playing with Great White Sharks
- Nikon AF-S Nikkor 105mm f/1.4E ED Lens Review
- Check Out These Mind-Blowing Cityscapes of the Big Apple Like You’ve Never Seen it Before