Lensbabies Introduces Macro Lens Set
Lensbaby 2.0 and The Original Lensbaby bring one area of a photo into sharp focus, with a "sweet spot" that is surrounded by graduated blur. Photographers can fluidly move the sharp area around the photo by bending the flexible lens tubing. The new +4 and +10 macro lenses enable photographers to use this selective focus effect at very close camera-to-subject distances.
A Lensbaby without a macro lens has a minimum focus of 16 inches. With the +4 lens attached, the focus range is from 6--13 inches. With the +10 macro lens attached, the focus range is from 3.5--5 inches. It's also possible to stack the +4 and the +10 together and mount them both to the front of a Lensbaby, achieving a focus range of 2--3 inches.
The Lensbaby macro set sells for $29 and is available from retail stores, from www.lensbabies.com, or by calling 877-536-7222.
- Here’s the Best Way to Sharpen Your Images: Use This Free Photoshop Action Download (VIDEO)
- Meet Luminar: A New, Full-Featured Image-Editing Program for Mac Users for Only $59
- Travel Photographer Captures Gorgeous Long-Exposure Cityscapes at Night and You Can Too
- Here’s How to Create Believable Photos of People Levitating: No Magical Powers Required
- Our Favorite Reader Photos from "The Power of B&W" Assignment