Lensbabies Introduces Macro Lens Set
Lensbaby 2.0 and The Original Lensbaby bring one area of a photo into sharp focus, with a "sweet spot" that is surrounded by graduated blur. Photographers can fluidly move the sharp area around the photo by bending the flexible lens tubing. The new +4 and +10 macro lenses enable photographers to use this selective focus effect at very close camera-to-subject distances.
A Lensbaby without a macro lens has a minimum focus of 16 inches. With the +4 lens attached, the focus range is from 6--13 inches. With the +10 macro lens attached, the focus range is from 3.5--5 inches. It's also possible to stack the +4 and the +10 together and mount them both to the front of a Lensbaby, achieving a focus range of 2--3 inches.
The Lensbaby macro set sells for $29 and is available from retail stores, from www.lensbabies.com, or by calling 877-536-7222.
- Travel Photo Tips: It’s Not What You See, but What You Feel That Makes for Better Pictures
- These Gorgeous Images Show Why It’s Important to Pay Attention to Obscure Photo Contests
- Our Favorite Reader Photos from "The Great Outdoors" Assignment
- Wildlife Photography with a Twist: The Unique Zoo Portraiture of Frenchman Eric Pillot
- Which Lens Should I Buy (Part 2): More Lens Advice for Beginners Moving up from a Point-&-Shoot