Lensbabies Introduces Macro Lens Set
Lensbaby 2.0 and The Original Lensbaby bring one area of a photo into sharp focus, with a "sweet spot" that is surrounded by graduated blur. Photographers can fluidly move the sharp area around the photo by bending the flexible lens tubing. The new +4 and +10 macro lenses enable photographers to use this selective focus effect at very close camera-to-subject distances.
A Lensbaby without a macro lens has a minimum focus of 16 inches. With the +4 lens attached, the focus range is from 6--13 inches. With the +10 macro lens attached, the focus range is from 3.5--5 inches. It's also possible to stack the +4 and the +10 together and mount them both to the front of a Lensbaby, achieving a focus range of 2--3 inches.
The Lensbaby macro set sells for $29 and is available from retail stores, from www.lensbabies.com, or by calling 877-536-7222.
- Venus Optics Just Introduced the Weirdest Lens You’ve Ever Seen: The Laowa 24mm f/14 Macro
- GoPro Launches Their First Drone and Two New Hero5 Action Cameras with Raw Capture Mode
- Hands-On Impressions of the New Fujifilm GFX Medium Format Mirrorless Camera
- Leica and Lensbaby Intro New Lenses at Photokina: Leica 50mm f/1.4 Summilux SL & Lensbaby Twist60
- Bright Ideas: How Alexis Cuarezma Creates Dramatic Images Through Clever Lighting Setups