Learn to Make Eyes “Pop” in Photoshop in Less Time Than It Takes to Boot up Your Computer (VIDEO)
We usually turn to Mathieu Stern for insight on adapting bargain vintage lenses for use with modern digital cameras. But in the short video below, Stern gives a 30-second tutorial on making eyes “pop” with Photoshop.
Due to popular demand by the many followers of Stern’s YouTube channel, he’s launched a new series on how he edits portraits in Photoshop, and this is the first installment.
You can find more videos on lenses, camera hacks, and now Photoshop techniques on Stern’s YouTube channel, and don’t miss an earlier video of his we shared explaining how to make your own tilt-shift lens for a mere $30.
- Capture the Beauty of Long Exposures with Your Camera’s Live View Mode and an ND Filter (VIDEO)
- Need a Portrait Model? Teach a Friend How to Pose Like a Pro with 3 Simple Tips (VIDEO)
- Take a Minute to Watch These 5 Fun Camera Hacks Using Stuff You Already Have at Home (VIDEO)
- How to Make Your Images Pop with Bokeh: Why Blurred Backgrounds Can Make or Break a Photo
- Sigma sd Quattro H Mirrorless Camera Review