Leaf Unveils New Professional Digital Camera Backs
The Aptus 75 offers 6726 x 5040 pixels, resulting in file size of approximately 200MB (16-bit), while the Aptus 65 provides 6144 x 4622 pixels, for a file size of 160 MB (16-bit). File storage options include uncompressed raw files and a new completely lossless compression that reduces the size of the RAW files by half. Leaf has also introduced a new Leaf Digital Magazine with a 30GB capacity to accommodate these new larger files.
The new Leaf Aptus 75 and Leaf Aptus 65 backs also feature an extended ISO range from 50-800 and will be available with a 3-year warranty option. The Leaf Aptus 75 will be available through authorized Leaf dealers in November. The Leaf Aptus 65 will be available in Q1 2006. For complete details visit www.leafamerica.com.
- Canon Unveils 30.4MP 5D Mark IV DSLR & Two Lenses; We Take It For a Test Drive (VIDEO)
- Our Pick: The 10 Best Lenses for Mirrorless Cameras
- Create Dynamic “Rain” Portraits on the Cheap with a Manual-Focus Lens and a Garden Hose (VIDEO)
- 5 Quick Tips for Great Mobile Travel Photography
- Top Products of the Year: We Team Up with TIPA to Pick the Best Photo Gear of 2016