Leaf & Mamiya Introduce The Prodigital II; The Latest 22 Megapixel D-SLR
The Leaf Mamiya ProDigital II features a 3.5" touch screen, which allows
users to set up and adjust image settings and create and name folders and files.
Other improvements of the Leaf Mamiya ProDigital include:
· Faster focusing than the original ProDigital
· User-selectable Selective Spot Focus or Wide Focus area modes
· All critical exposure and shooting information including exposure and available image storage are now available in the viewfinder.
· 36 custom functions. Individual camera preferences such as 1/3, 1/2 or full aperture/shutter speed increments, flash synch speed, dial functions, exposure compensation increments, bracketing sequence, dial direction setting and much more are easily set and recalled in a snap.
· Separate user configurations can be set and recalled on-the-fly when several photographers are using the same camera.
Images can be stored on CompactFlash cards or Leaf Digital Magazines
For additional information, visit www.LeafAmerica.com.
- You Can Make Your Images Better by NOT Doing These 10 Things in Photoshop (VIDEO)
- Getting Started in Photoshop? Here’s How to Use Layer Masks to Edit Difficult Images (VIDEO)
- Take Better Portraits in Direct Sunlight with This Tutorial from Fashion Pro Lou Freeman (VIDEO)
- Freebie Alert: Get the “National Geographic Guide to Photography” with This Free PDF Download
- These Stunning Images Are the 10 Category Winners in the 2017 Sony World Photography Awards Competition