Kingston Launches 15-In-1 Hi-Speed Reader
Designed to support 15 popular types of memory cards using four media ports, this fast USB 2.0 reader delivers up to 480 Mbps data transfer rates for high-resolution images, data and more. The device installs quickly and easily with its plug-and-play design and is backward compatible with USB 1.1 standards.
The formats supported by 15-in-1 Hi-Speed Reader include CompactFlash, MMC, SD, SmartMedia, as well as small form factor mobile memory cards like miniSD and MMCMobile without the use of an adapter. The higher read/write speeds offer great value when using high-speed cards and moving high resolution files from the device to your computer. The card reader's compact size and one cable operation for both power and USB connection decreases clutter while increasing its portability.
Kingston's 15-in-1 Reader comes with a five-year warranty and 24/7 technical support. For more information about this and other Kingston products, visit www.kingston.com.
- Look at These Eye-Popping Macro Photographs of Damselflies and You Will Be Amazed
- Ryan Deboodt’s Giant Cave Photography is Absolutely Astonishing
- B&W Fine Art: How David Fokos Uses the Passage of Time to Create Stunning, Emotional Images
- Paul Wilson’s Spectacular Starscapes Have to Be Seen to Be Believed
- Learn How to Paint With Light & Create Dramatic “Light Drawings” with Your Camera (VIDEO)