Kingston Launches 15-In-1 Hi-Speed Reader
Designed to support 15 popular types of memory cards using four media ports, this fast USB 2.0 reader delivers up to 480 Mbps data transfer rates for high-resolution images, data and more. The device installs quickly and easily with its plug-and-play design and is backward compatible with USB 1.1 standards.
The formats supported by 15-in-1 Hi-Speed Reader include CompactFlash, MMC, SD, SmartMedia, as well as small form factor mobile memory cards like miniSD and MMCMobile without the use of an adapter. The higher read/write speeds offer great value when using high-speed cards and moving high resolution files from the device to your computer. The card reader's compact size and one cable operation for both power and USB connection decreases clutter while increasing its portability.
Kingston's 15-in-1 Reader comes with a five-year warranty and 24/7 technical support. For more information about this and other Kingston products, visit www.kingston.com.
- Wild World: Charles Glatzer on How to Stay 10 Steps Ahead as a Wildlife Photographer
- ExploreCams Website Reveals the Most Popular Cameras & Settings Used by Photographers
- The Wolffepack Capture Is a Unique "Orbital" Photo Pack that Swings to the Front. Here's a Preview
- How About These Stunning Images Captured with the New High-Speed AF-S Nikkor F/1.4E ED Lens?
- Cancer Therapist Mimics Celebrity Pics to Raise Money for Patients with These Hilarious Photos