Kingston Launches 15-In-1 Hi-Speed Reader
Designed to support 15 popular types of memory cards using four media ports, this fast USB 2.0 reader delivers up to 480 Mbps data transfer rates for high-resolution images, data and more. The device installs quickly and easily with its plug-and-play design and is backward compatible with USB 1.1 standards.
The formats supported by 15-in-1 Hi-Speed Reader include CompactFlash, MMC, SD, SmartMedia, as well as small form factor mobile memory cards like miniSD and MMCMobile without the use of an adapter. The higher read/write speeds offer great value when using high-speed cards and moving high resolution files from the device to your computer. The card reader's compact size and one cable operation for both power and USB connection decreases clutter while increasing its portability.
Kingston's 15-in-1 Reader comes with a five-year warranty and 24/7 technical support. For more information about this and other Kingston products, visit www.kingston.com.
- Medium Tools: Our Favorite Medium Format Cameras, Lenses & Accessories
- Photographer Uses GoPro to Demonstrate the Collodion Process Invented in 1851 (VIDEO)
- How I Opened My Own Photo Gallery (And Lived to Tell the Tale!)
- Always Remember to Take a Good Look: How to See What’s Right in Front of You as a Photographer
- 6 Photographers Capture Same Person But Results Vary Widely Because of a Twist (VIDEO)