Kata Ergo-Tech Collection
The external layer is made from a high-resistance stretchable knit/weave and
the middle layer consists of a one to three millimeter, closed-cell, waterproof
elastic foam padding. Like Kata's Global Digital Collection (GDC), the
Ergo-Tech Collection features the same `yelloop' internal fabric.
Vibrant, scratch and static resistant, `yelloop' enables the attachment
of dividers and provides cushioning.
The Ergo-Tech Collection offers a futuristic design and a new level of protection. Each bag features designated safe guard zones, where extra internal, modular padding is added to protect the gear within. In addition, safe guard zones also feature Flexi-Shield, a technology specifically designed for the Ergo-Tech collection. Flexi-Shield, Kata's new, high-frequency, molded flexible reinforcement, appears in the form of ridges on the exterior of safe guard zones for ultimate protection. Kata is distributed in the US by Bogen Imaging.
- Here’s How to Separate Your Model from the Background for More Dynamic Portraits (VIDEO)
- Travel Photo Tips: It’s Not What You See, but What You Feel That Makes for Better Pictures
- Craig Burrows Captures the Glowing “Invisible Light” Emitted by Plants Using UV Fluorescence
- These Gorgeous Images Show Why It’s Important to Pay Attention to Obscure Photo Contests
- Wildlife Photography with a Twist: The Unique Zoo Portraiture of Frenchman Eric Pillot