Kata Ergo-Tech Collection
The external layer is made from a high-resistance stretchable knit/weave and
the middle layer consists of a one to three millimeter, closed-cell, waterproof
elastic foam padding. Like Kata's Global Digital Collection (GDC), the
Ergo-Tech Collection features the same `yelloop' internal fabric.
Vibrant, scratch and static resistant, `yelloop' enables the attachment
of dividers and provides cushioning.
The Ergo-Tech Collection offers a futuristic design and a new level of protection. Each bag features designated safe guard zones, where extra internal, modular padding is added to protect the gear within. In addition, safe guard zones also feature Flexi-Shield, a technology specifically designed for the Ergo-Tech collection. Flexi-Shield, Kata's new, high-frequency, molded flexible reinforcement, appears in the form of ridges on the exterior of safe guard zones for ultimate protection. Kata is distributed in the US by Bogen Imaging.
- Watch This Video and You’ll Never Shoot Photos on Railroad Tracks Again
- Sony A6500 Lab Review: How Does This Flagship Mirrorless Camera from Sony Stack Up?
- Summer Project: How to Put Classic Nikon Lenses Back to Work
- Does It Bug You that Nature Documentaries Are Kind of Fake? Watch This Video & Tell Us What You Think
- Top Guns: 4 of the Most Popular Photographers on Social Media Share the Secrets to Their Success