Kata Ergo-Tech Collection
The external layer is made from a high-resistance stretchable knit/weave and
the middle layer consists of a one to three millimeter, closed-cell, waterproof
elastic foam padding. Like Kata's Global Digital Collection (GDC), the
Ergo-Tech Collection features the same `yelloop' internal fabric.
Vibrant, scratch and static resistant, `yelloop' enables the attachment
of dividers and provides cushioning.
The Ergo-Tech Collection offers a futuristic design and a new level of protection. Each bag features designated safe guard zones, where extra internal, modular padding is added to protect the gear within. In addition, safe guard zones also feature Flexi-Shield, a technology specifically designed for the Ergo-Tech collection. Flexi-Shield, Kata's new, high-frequency, molded flexible reinforcement, appears in the form of ridges on the exterior of safe guard zones for ultimate protection. Kata is distributed in the US by Bogen Imaging.
- Photographer Travels the World to Capture These Astonishing Macro Cityscapes in Drops of Water
- 13 Questions to Test Your Knowledge of Camera Lenses
- Hands-On Impressions of the New Fujifilm GFX Medium Format Mirrorless Camera
- Feast Your Eyes on These Stunning Images of Earth Just Captured by the International Space Station
- Hands-On with the Sigma 500mm Lens & Hasselblad's V1D Medium Format Camera (PHOTOS)