Kata Ergo-Tech Collection
The external layer is made from a high-resistance stretchable knit/weave and
the middle layer consists of a one to three millimeter, closed-cell, waterproof
elastic foam padding. Like Kata's Global Digital Collection (GDC), the
Ergo-Tech Collection features the same `yelloop' internal fabric.
Vibrant, scratch and static resistant, `yelloop' enables the attachment
of dividers and provides cushioning.
The Ergo-Tech Collection offers a futuristic design and a new level of protection. Each bag features designated safe guard zones, where extra internal, modular padding is added to protect the gear within. In addition, safe guard zones also feature Flexi-Shield, a technology specifically designed for the Ergo-Tech collection. Flexi-Shield, Kata's new, high-frequency, molded flexible reinforcement, appears in the form of ridges on the exterior of safe guard zones for ultimate protection. Kata is distributed in the US by Bogen Imaging.
- Getty Photographers Covering the Upcoming Rio Olympics Won’t Be Hurting for High-End Gear
- Watch This Slow Mo Video Shot at 1000 Frames per Second and Try Not to Laugh: We Dare You!
- Is Olympus Planning a Whopping 300-500mm F/2.8-4 Lens for Micro Four Thirds Cameras?
- Bay Photo Lab’s Xpozer Photo Wall Display Review
- Need Help with Adobe Lightroom? This Helpful Six-Minute Video Tutorial Covers All the Basics