International Photographic Council (IPC) Honors Olympus Corporation’s Toshiro Shimoyama with Hall of Fame Award
Keynote speaker for the luncheon will be Ms. Susan Walsh, president, White House News Photographer's Association. Included at the luncheon will be photographic presentations of the recent U.S. presidential campaign by White House photojournalists Mary F. Calvert and Luke Frazza.
The International Photographic Council (IPC) is a multinational non-governmental organization of the United Nations, composed of representatives from every major sector of the photographic industry. Founded in 1974, it is dedicated to increasing worldwide recognition of photography as a universal means of communication through the adoption of a motto, "Peace through understanding, Understanding through Photography, the Universal Language."
- Checking Out the New Canon EOS M5 Flagship Mirrorless Camera at PhotoPlus Expo (Video)
- Look at These Eye-Popping Macro Photographs of Damselflies and You Will Be Amazed
- Canon Intros EOS M5 Mirrorless Camera with Faster Autofocus & Built-In Electronic Viewfinder
- B&W Fine Art: How David Fokos Uses the Passage of Time to Create Stunning, Emotional Images
- Full Frame: The Story Behind the Image