International Photographic Council (IPC) Honors Olympus Corporation’s Toshiro Shimoyama with Hall of Fame Award
Keynote speaker for the luncheon will be Ms. Susan Walsh, president, White House News Photographer's Association. Included at the luncheon will be photographic presentations of the recent U.S. presidential campaign by White House photojournalists Mary F. Calvert and Luke Frazza.
The International Photographic Council (IPC) is a multinational non-governmental organization of the United Nations, composed of representatives from every major sector of the photographic industry. Founded in 1974, it is dedicated to increasing worldwide recognition of photography as a universal means of communication through the adoption of a motto, "Peace through understanding, Understanding through Photography, the Universal Language."
- Seagate Unveils the World’s Highest Capacity Hard Drive with Room for All Your Images, Videos & More
- Bay Photo Lab’s Xpozer Photo Wall Display Review
- Check Out This Simple, Pixel-Perfect Trick for Aligning Multiple Images in Photoshop (VIDEO)
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- Is Olympus Planning a Whopping 300-500mm F/2.8-4 Lens for Micro Four Thirds Cameras?