International Photographic Council (IPC) Honors Olympus Corporation’s Toshiro Shimoyama with Hall of Fame Award
Keynote speaker for the luncheon will be Ms. Susan Walsh, president, White House News Photographer's Association. Included at the luncheon will be photographic presentations of the recent U.S. presidential campaign by White House photojournalists Mary F. Calvert and Luke Frazza.
The International Photographic Council (IPC) is a multinational non-governmental organization of the United Nations, composed of representatives from every major sector of the photographic industry. Founded in 1974, it is dedicated to increasing worldwide recognition of photography as a universal means of communication through the adoption of a motto, "Peace through understanding, Understanding through Photography, the Universal Language."
- Jordan Matter Captures Dancers Like You’ve Never Seen Them Before: Naked on the Street After Dark
- These Are the First Known Photos of Snowflakes Ever Made: Shot by a Vermont Farmer in 1885
- Australian Photographer Captures the Maelstrom of Gigantic Waves, and All You Can Say is WOW!
- Sony RX10 III Superzoom Camera Review
- Holiday Buyers: 7 Photo Gifts That Cost Less Than $100 And Are Guaranteed to Please