Induro Introduces Adventure Series Tripods
To accommodate uneven terrain, awkward shooting situations or for low angle shooting, the Adventure Series Tripod provides a 3-position leg angle adjustment. Each leg can be independently adjusted by pulling the sliding leg angle lock out and selecting one of the three step positions (24, 55 or 80 degrees). Each leg section can also be independently adjusted to the desired length by pulling open the flip-style leg lock levers.
The Adventure Series Tripod offers the ability to reverse the center column,
which has a grooved slot to prevent unwanted rotation, for close-up photography,
copy work and for difficult to reach objects. The single action ball-locking
lever controls all movements, and a quick release plate system allows quick
connecting and disconnecting from the head. Extra plates are available for lenses
and additional camera bodies. The head and camera mounting platform move freely,
providing a 90-degree vertical angle and a 360-degrees rotation. A deluxe carrying
bag with strap is included.
Model Sections Max Ht Min Ht Folded Weight Load MAP Price
AB0 4 56.9 17.1 20.5 2.86 10.3 $136.00
AB1 3 62.0 18.7 26.2 3.44 12.8 $159.00
AB2 3 66.5 18.3 28.5 4.56 18.7 $181.00
For more information visit http://www.Indurogear.com
- Wild World: Charles Glatzer on How to Stay 10 Steps Ahead as a Wildlife Photographer
- ExploreCams Website Reveals the Most Popular Cameras & Settings Used by Photographers
- The Wolffepack Capture Is a Unique "Orbital" Photo Pack that Swings to the Front. Here's a Preview
- How About These Stunning Images Captured with the New High-Speed AF-S Nikkor F/1.4E ED Lens?
- Cancer Therapist Mimics Celebrity Pics to Raise Money for Patients with These Hilarious Photos