Imaging USA 2008 in Tampa
Known for education as well as networking and fun, Imaging USA offers programs that appeal to a wide range of photographers. Educational tracks include Essentials, Wedding/Portrait, Spotlight, School Photography and Adobe Photoshop...all geared towards improving one's business sense, photographic repertoire, or computer skills. CPI Commercial Photography Conference focuses on issues facing today's commercial photographers. SEPCON, the Sport and Event Photographers Conference, examines the style and business of sport and event photography. Attendees are free to absorb programs from all three conferences, expanding their minds and skills. And new in 2008, EPIC School will join the other associations, offering evidence photography education from basics to in-depth (for a separate registration).
With speakers such as Howard Schatz, Kevin Kubota and Yervant, Imaging USA is a who's-who of the professional photography world. Programming runs all day, with a break in the middle so attendees can visit the world-class Imaging Expo without missing any education.
For those who want even more, Imaging USA offers three days of pre-convention programming for an additional fee. These seminars represent PPA's special business modules, as well as pre-convention offerings from CPI and SEPCON.
Imaging USA 2008 is a must-see event for anyone interested in professional photography. For more information, visit www.ImagingUSA.org or call 800-786-6277.
- How to Shoot Pretty Portraits with a Compact Camera; Manny Ortiz Strips It Down With the Sony RX100 V
- Here Are 10 Great Tips & Tricks for Making Precise Selections & Masks in Photoshop (VIDEO)
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V Compact Camera Review
- Nature Photographer Thomas Heaton Reveals His Secrets for Shooting Spectacular Seascapes (VIDEO)
- Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Aperture But Were Afraid to Ask (VIDEO)