Hardigg Storm Case
Hardigg Cases has announced the release of the new iM2975 Storm Case. The iM2975's deeper design gives access to a larger volume of equipment and is designed to protect against moisture, dust, sand and extreme temperatures. These cases are constructed from Hardigg's HPX resin and are rugged, lightweight, water-resistant, dent-resistant, are virtually unbreakable and are guaranteed for life.
The iM2975 features five easy-to-open Press & Pull Latches, two lock-ready hasps, a Vortex auto pressure release valve, soft-grip handles with rigid core and in-line wheels for easy transport. The iM2975 is part of the Storm Trak series, all of which include telescoping handles and in-line wheels. The iM2975 has a wide range of applications including video/broadcast, photography, computer/electronics, medical, law enforcement and sporting goods, to name a few. The exterior dimensions are 31.3" x 20.4" x 15.4" and the interior dimensions are 29.0" x 18.0" x 13.8". The iM2975 is available in black, olive drab, gray, yellow and orange.
For further information visit www.hardigg.com.
- Our 10 Favorite Film Cameras of All Time
- This Landscape Tutorial Takes You to Death Valley with Nature Photographer Ben Horne (VIDEO)
- Nature Photographer Thomas Heaton Reveals His Secrets for Shooting Spectacular Seascapes (VIDEO)
- Have Fun Making Unique Portraits with These Creative Tips & Tricks (VIDEO)
- Spiff Up Your Photography Wardrobe with These Snazzy Clothes and Accessories from Canon