Hardigg Storm Case
Hardigg Cases has announced the release of the new iM2975 Storm Case. The iM2975's deeper design gives access to a larger volume of equipment and is designed to protect against moisture, dust, sand and extreme temperatures. These cases are constructed from Hardigg's HPX resin and are rugged, lightweight, water-resistant, dent-resistant, are virtually unbreakable and are guaranteed for life.
The iM2975 features five easy-to-open Press & Pull Latches, two lock-ready hasps, a Vortex auto pressure release valve, soft-grip handles with rigid core and in-line wheels for easy transport. The iM2975 is part of the Storm Trak series, all of which include telescoping handles and in-line wheels. The iM2975 has a wide range of applications including video/broadcast, photography, computer/electronics, medical, law enforcement and sporting goods, to name a few. The exterior dimensions are 31.3" x 20.4" x 15.4" and the interior dimensions are 29.0" x 18.0" x 13.8". The iM2975 is available in black, olive drab, gray, yellow and orange.
For further information visit www.hardigg.com.
- Can’t Afford a Medium Format Film Scanner? Here’s How to Build One with a Shoe Box (VIDEO)
- Meet the Russian Daredevil Who Takes Modeling to New Heights with These Terrifying Selfies (VIDEO)
- Ansel Adams' Daughter-in-Law Reveals Intimate Behind-the-Scenes Stories On the Master (VIDEO)
- Our Pick: The 10 Best Lenses for Mirrorless Cameras
- Create Dynamic “Rain” Portraits on the Cheap with a Manual-Focus Lens and a Garden Hose (VIDEO)