Hardigg Storm Case
Hardigg Cases has announced the release of the new iM2975 Storm Case. The iM2975's deeper design gives access to a larger volume of equipment and is designed to protect against moisture, dust, sand and extreme temperatures. These cases are constructed from Hardigg's HPX resin and are rugged, lightweight, water-resistant, dent-resistant, are virtually unbreakable and are guaranteed for life.
The iM2975 features five easy-to-open Press & Pull Latches, two lock-ready hasps, a Vortex auto pressure release valve, soft-grip handles with rigid core and in-line wheels for easy transport. The iM2975 is part of the Storm Trak series, all of which include telescoping handles and in-line wheels. The iM2975 has a wide range of applications including video/broadcast, photography, computer/electronics, medical, law enforcement and sporting goods, to name a few. The exterior dimensions are 31.3" x 20.4" x 15.4" and the interior dimensions are 29.0" x 18.0" x 13.8". The iM2975 is available in black, olive drab, gray, yellow and orange.
For further information visit www.hardigg.com.
- Nature Photographer Captures Stunning Images of African Wildlife at Night Under Moonlit Skies
- Look at this Stunning 4K Video of Whales & the Northern Lights in Norway by Philip Bloom
- This Happens When You Cut a Working Canon SLR Camera in Half with a 60,000 PSI Waterjet (VIDEO)
- Adventure Photographer Camps On Greenland’s Frigid Icecap to Capture the Aurora Borealis
- PortraitPro Body Software Review