Olympus Unveils E-1 Digital SLR
In a long-awaited unveiling
Olympus America has announced that their E-1 Digital SLR will be available
in the fourth quarter of this year. The new E-1 is said to be a completely
digital solution that is the first to be built without relying on what
the company terms "a film/digital hybrid system." The E-1
is said to create a common standard for image sensor size and lens configurations.
Based on the Four Thirds open standard, the E-1 offers a Kodak Full
Frame Transfer CCD that promises improved dynamic range; "digital
specific" Zuiko lenses; and a 5-megapixel top resolution.
- Capture the Beauty of Long Exposures with Your Camera’s Live View Mode and an ND Filter (VIDEO)
- Need a Portrait Model? Teach a Friend How to Pose Like a Pro with 3 Simple Tips (VIDEO)
- Take a Minute to Watch These 5 Fun Camera Hacks Using Stuff You Already Have at Home (VIDEO)
- How to Make Your Images Pop with Bokeh: Why Blurred Backgrounds Can Make or Break a Photo
- Sigma sd Quattro H Mirrorless Camera Review