Epson Updates Popular Multimedia Storage Viewer
With its built-in memory card slots and high storage capacity, the new Epson unit is an ideal companion for today's high-resolution digital SLRs.
The P-4000 supports JPEG image files as well as RAW files (on select digital SLR cameras), MPEG-4 and Motion JPEG video files and MP3 and AAC audio files. This product is also designed with a high-speed USB 2.0 interface for quickly transferring files to and from a computer. The device is compatible with most digital camera memory types, offering native support for CompactFlash Type I and II and Secure Digital memory cards; it supports additional cards with an optional third-party adapter.
The P-4000 features an intuitive menu that simplifies the process of creating albums to categorize and group files. Users can also create a slideshow set to music for a fun and creative way to view and share images. For sharing images on an even bigger screen, the P-4000 Multimedia Storage Viewer has a video interface for connecting directly to a television, monitor or projector with an optional third party video cable.
The P-4000 is both Windows and Macintosh compatible and can print directly
to select Epson printers. For more visit the company's Web site at www.epson.com.
- Brandon Stanton’s Humans of New York: The Power of Storytelling In Documentary Photography
- Make Your Landscape Photographs “Pop” with This Photoshop Tutorial from Jimmy McIntyre (VIDEO)
- Underwater Photographer Jean-Marie Ghislain Captures Diver Playing with Great White Sharks
- Nikon AF-S Nikkor 105mm f/1.4E ED Lens Review
- Check Out These Mind-Blowing Cityscapes of the Big Apple Like You’ve Never Seen it Before