This being the start of a new
year I thought I'd take the opportunity to thank those who have
made 2003 a successful year for all of us here at Shutterbug. This has
been quite a year here, what with our going to a different format and
producing the most pages of any photo magazine each and every month. It's
a challenge we gratefully accept, as each and every one of us live photography
and are always excited to share the stories and images we have the pleasure
to bring you every month.
- Getty Photographers Covering the Upcoming Rio Olympics Won’t Be Hurting for High-End Gear
- Watch This Slow Mo Video Shot at 1000 Frames per Second and Try Not to Laugh: We Dare You!
- Need Help with Adobe Lightroom? This Helpful Six-Minute Video Tutorial Covers All the Basics
- Long Glass: Our Favorite Telephoto and Zoom Lenses for Getting Close to the Action
- Geared Up: Long Glass: My Favorite Telephoto And Zoom Lenses For Getting Close To The Action