Digimarc Enhances Protection of Digital Images
Digimarc MyPictureMarc 2005 delivers new digital watermarking technology, enhanced digital rights management tracking, online image backup and free visual watermarking. The new MyPictureMarc 2005 plug-in is immediately available for download at www.digimarc.com/mypicturemarc, supporting all current Adobe Systems (NASDAQ: ADBE) Photoshop 7 and higher products, as well as Photoshop Elements 1.0, 2.0 and 3.0.
Digital imaging has migrated from pre-press to a mainstay of the imaging workflow: from capture, to the digital darkroom, distribution collaboration and publication. To be effective in this paradigm creative professionals need professional-grade protection throughout the process for their digital images. Building on a decade of copyright protection experience, MyPictureMarc 2005 brings together new layers of security technology to help protect digital image portfolios.
Concurrently, Digimarc has launched www.digimarc.com/mypicturemarc dedicated to serve the MyPictureMarc user community. Through the site, users can learn about MyPictureMarc's features, subscribe to the service and access Digimarc's toolbox of image protection tips, tricks and utilities. The site also showcases Digimarc customers who use MyPictureMarc to protect their images.
Digimarc MyPictureMarc software is available as a free download and includes
visual watermarking at no charge. MyPictureMarc services are available starting
at $49. This includes a one-year license to watermarking services, and a free
trial of MyPictureMarc's online backup service with 500MB of storage.
For further information on pricing and availability, please go to http://www.digimarc.com/mypicturemarc.
- These Are the Jaw-Dropping Winners of the 2016 Monochrome Awards Photography Contest
- Don’t Screw Up: Here’s the Correct Way to Use a Reflector for Better Outdoor Portraits (VIDEO)
- This Happened When Kristina Makeeva Took a Stroll on the Deepest, Cleanest Lake On Earth
- Fujifilm Announces Pricing, Availability & Lenses for GFX 50S Medium Format Mirrorless Camera
- Nature Photographer James Zwadlo Creates a Different Reality with His Unique Infrared Images