On-Demand Adobe Photoshop Elements Lessons
Twenty-four 3-minute lessons are available in 3-lesson bundles for a purchase price of $5.95 per bundle. Photo enthusiasts can learn specific enhancements -- everything from using layers and sharpening images to hand-coloring and converting color files to black-and-white images. The lessons are presented in the QuickTime movie format that captures Rick's voice and his on-screen enhancements. It's like having Rick right there with you, showing you and talking you through each step of the process. Using QuickTime technology, users can stop the movies and go "back in time" if they miss a step in the enhancement process. Each lesson comes with a JPEG work image, so users can apply Rick's suggestions to the images during their practice sessions.
An introduction movie and free demo lesson is posted to give viewers a glimpse of Rick's friendly teaching style and the innovative QuickTime technology. DSL or cable modem is recommend for fast downloads. Lessons are compatible with both Windows and Mac computers. An interactive DVD of all 24 lessons and works images, which includes a bonus 25th lesson and Rick's e-book, The Camera Looks Both Ways, is available for $39.95 (plus shipping and handling). For more information, see www.ricksammon.com.
- Nature Photographer Thomas Heaton Reveals His Secrets for Shooting Spectacular Seascapes (VIDEO)
- Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Aperture But Were Afraid to Ask (VIDEO)
- How to Shoot Pretty Portraits with a Compact Camera; Manny Ortiz Strips It Down With the Sony RX100 V
- Learn How to Brighten Eyes in Photoshop in Less than One Minute (VIDEO)
- Here Are 10 Great Tips & Tricks for Making Precise Selections & Masks in Photoshop (VIDEO)