Compact Ultra-Telephoto Zoom Lens From Sigma
This lens uses one aspherical element and three SLD (Special Low Dispersion) elements for optimum correction of various chromatic aberrations. It provides excellent image quality for digital and film SLR cameras, and features a rear focus system for stability and ease of use.
Since the front of the lens does not rotate during focusing, a circular polarizing filter can be easily attached and used. A removable tripod collar is included as a standard component. For more details, contact www.sigma-photo.com.
- 10 Simple Tips on How to Turn Amateur-Looking Photos Into Pro-Quality Images (VIDEOS)
- Watch Photographer Ilko Allexandroff Get Beautiful Portraits of a Model During a Rain Storm (VIDEO)
- Deep Cover: My 10 Favorite Stealth Photo Tools for Capturing "The Decisive Moment"
- 10 Simple Tips on How to Turn Amateur-Looking Photos Into Pro-Quality Images (VIDEO)
- Instagram Photographer Hot.Kenobi Uses Action Figures to Create a Humorous, Surreal Universe