Compact Ultra-Telephoto Zoom Lens From Sigma
This lens uses one aspherical element and three SLD (Special Low Dispersion) elements for optimum correction of various chromatic aberrations. It provides excellent image quality for digital and film SLR cameras, and features a rear focus system for stability and ease of use.
Since the front of the lens does not rotate during focusing, a circular polarizing filter can be easily attached and used. A removable tripod collar is included as a standard component. For more details, contact www.sigma-photo.com.
- Bay Photo Lab’s Xpozer Photo Wall Display Review
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- Final Shot: Our Favorite Reader Photo of the Month
- Seagate Unveils the World’s Highest Capacity Hard Drive with Room for All Your Images, Videos & More
- Check Out This Simple, Pixel-Perfect Trick for Aligning Multiple Images in Photoshop (VIDEO)