Compact Ultra-Telephoto Zoom Lens From Sigma
This lens uses one aspherical element and three SLD (Special Low Dispersion) elements for optimum correction of various chromatic aberrations. It provides excellent image quality for digital and film SLR cameras, and features a rear focus system for stability and ease of use.
Since the front of the lens does not rotate during focusing, a circular polarizing filter can be easily attached and used. A removable tripod collar is included as a standard component. For more details, contact www.sigma-photo.com.
- Checking Out the New Canon EOS M5 Flagship Mirrorless Camera at PhotoPlus Expo (Video)
- Look at These Eye-Popping Macro Photographs of Damselflies and You Will Be Amazed
- Canon Intros EOS M5 Mirrorless Camera with Faster Autofocus & Built-In Electronic Viewfinder
- B&W Fine Art: How David Fokos Uses the Passage of Time to Create Stunning, Emotional Images
- Full Frame: The Story Behind the Image