Compact Ultra-Telephoto Zoom Lens From Sigma
This lens uses one aspherical element and three SLD (Special Low Dispersion) elements for optimum correction of various chromatic aberrations. It provides excellent image quality for digital and film SLR cameras, and features a rear focus system for stability and ease of use.
Since the front of the lens does not rotate during focusing, a circular polarizing filter can be easily attached and used. A removable tripod collar is included as a standard component. For more details, contact www.sigma-photo.com.
- Nature Photographer Captures Stunning Images of African Wildlife at Night Under Moonlit Skies
- Look at this Stunning 4K Video of Whales & the Northern Lights in Norway by Philip Bloom
- This Happens When You Cut a Working Canon SLR Camera in Half with a 60,000 PSI Waterjet (VIDEO)
- Adventure Photographer Camps On Greenland’s Frigid Icecap to Capture the Aurora Borealis
- PortraitPro Body Software Review