Compact Ultra-Telephoto Zoom Lens From Sigma
This lens uses one aspherical element and three SLD (Special Low Dispersion) elements for optimum correction of various chromatic aberrations. It provides excellent image quality for digital and film SLR cameras, and features a rear focus system for stability and ease of use.
Since the front of the lens does not rotate during focusing, a circular polarizing filter can be easily attached and used. A removable tripod collar is included as a standard component. For more details, contact www.sigma-photo.com.
- Watch Ansel Adams’ Son Discuss How His Father Made His Most Famous Photo (VIDEO)
- FilmToaster Scanner Review
- Always Remember to Take a Good Look: How to See What’s Right in Front of You as a Photographer
- Tamron SP 85mm f/1.8 Di VC USD Lens Review
- Hasselblad Launches World’s First Compact Mirrorless Digital Medium Format Camera: the 50MP X1D