Compact, Portable Lighting System From Westcott
Two controls on the back of unit allow you to run from one to three lamps. You can quickly change lighting ratio without changing color temperature. Featuring a durable metal construction, the Spiderlite TD3 comes complete with a telescoping handle that allows it to be easily hand held. Kits include the Spiderlite TD3, 12X16 Silver Soft Box and an 8' light stand or a 400-watt Inverter with an XLR 4-pin connector. Also available are complete kits including the Spiderlite TD3, 12X16 Silver Soft Box, an 8' light stand or a 400-watt Inverter with an XLR 4-pin connector, NiCd or Lead Acid battery, battery charger, case for the battery and inverter, and a location carrying case for the entire kit.
For complete details on these and other Westcott products, please visit www.fjwestcott.com.
- Nature Photographer Thomas Heaton Reveals His Secrets for Shooting Spectacular Seascapes (VIDEO)
- Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Aperture But Were Afraid to Ask (VIDEO)
- Learn How to Brighten Eyes in Photoshop in Less than One Minute (VIDEO)
- How to Shoot Pretty Portraits with a Compact Camera; Manny Ortiz Strips It Down With the Sony RX100 V
- Yay! 15 Fun Questions to Test Your Right to be Called a Photography Fanatic